Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Sellers quote... (merged)

illone

I am 41 years old and have watched football for as long as I can remember. I cannot remember ever seeing a FB block as well as Sellers did yesterday. He was flat out pancaking players all day long, it was incredible.

I hope that he gets some kind of special recognition from the coaches or someone this week.

Heres to you Mike. :cheers:

Wow, I'm scared of how many players we have that we need to keep, including Sellers. These guys are gonna break our owners bank! I think the staff know who the core guys are, but seriously now that the Al Saunders engine is pumping, it's easy to see how important each player is.

Darth Gibbs I love your sig. that staff looks awesome together!

Sellers is precisely the type of fiery personality that we need on this team. Unlike other prominent talkers we've had in recent years, he's a consummate team player who takes care of his assignments, keeps himself in shape, plays a tough and gritty brand of ball, and improves the play of those around him.

I'm not big into trash talking, but when you fit that criteria I don't mind in the least.

What I especially love is that some guys have WR's like Chad Johnson who carry that attitude for them. For us, it's our linemen and lead blockers. :)

Yep.. You can tell they were getting worn out the big men Henderson and Stroud had their hands on their hips looking worn out the linebackers looked whipped. They got hit in the mouth early never recovered Peterson always talk a lot of crap so I was glad to see they silenced him a little.

I would like to see the video of sellers block on peterson on the goal line where he knocked off his helmet, I was watchign the game, and even the replay, but for some reason my ADD didnt let me focus in on the block itself.

Did you notice when they did the replay, Dick stockton said that "Sellers definately won that one". Peterson was trying to run his mouth but you don't wanna mess with Sellers (Half man, Half untamed beast).

Yeah that was tight. CP said "sellers was saying ya'll MFin' mothers, all day long to the LB's" in regards to sellers' blocking. Lol, that was great moment.

He was just about to say it but I think either his agent or his wallet reminded him not to curse in an NFL press conference hehe. That fine would probably be more then what half of us make in a year.

It's so great to have "Deebo" aka Mike Sellers in our offense tearin' ish up!

GC

Hahahahaha "Deebo"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sellers is precisely the type of fiery personality that we need on this team. Unlike other prominent talkers we've had in recent years, he's a consummate team player who takes care of his assignments, keeps himself in shape, plays a tough and gritty brand of ball, and improves the play of those around him.

I'm not big into trash talking, but when you fit that criteria I don't mind in the least.

What I especially love is that some guys have WR's like Chad Johnson who carry that attitude for them. For us, it's our linemen and lead blockers. :)

Well put my man.

I have always thought that trash talking was kind of a waste and just plain silly at times. But I found it very commendable that Sellers wasn't punked by anyone talking trash, gave some back and backed it all up by putting all the talkers on their ass. :applause:

Sellers is the man. Coming out of the CFL to become such an important part of our offense. I like it when they talk trash, but only when they do it as a team, showing confidence. Like when Santana got tackled last week, someone was talking trash and Santana got in his face. The very next play CP got a first down and got right into that players face to back up his boy. Might have been a flag, but I love our team chemistry.

Yeah that was tight. CP said "sellers was saying ya'll MFin' mothers, all day long to the LB's" in regards to sellers' blocking. Lol, that was great moment.

He was just about to say it but I think either his agent or his wallet reminded him not to curse in an NFL press conference hehe. That fine would probably be more then what half of us make in a year.

It's so great to have "Deebo" aka Mike Sellers in our offense tearin' ish up!

GC

That's a good nickname...I think we have to use it.

It would be tight to have the whole stadium yelling "Deebo" after sellers made a play.

"my bike, punk!!"

Archived