Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Give the OLine some love !!!

dcrasta

The Oline was impressive last week but I was still a little skeptical, but after handling the Jags d-line with those two monster tackles I have to say that they loked like a dominant line that is starting to hit thire stride. Barring any injuries I look for them to be able to handle most any line in the league.

Dan

Don't forget about Mike Sellers. He is the 6th offensive lineman and was apparently a whirling dervish out there, screaming, cussing, and knocking skulls. I think it was a WP article that quoted him as saying something to the effect of "We ripped them a new a-hole"

Awesome work offensive line.

Please please don't be hurt Randy Thomas!

HERE WE GO BIG IT UP FOR WHAT SHALL BE REVEALED AS THE MOST AGGRESIVE, PHYSICAL, TALENTED AND SHEER SPEEDFREAK FAST OLINE IN THE NFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 BIG IT UP FOR THE SKINS :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

ALL THE WAY TO SB

GO SKINS DESTROY ALL BEFORE YOU YOU HAVE THE ABILITY AND MEANS TO ACHIEVE AND AFTER THE JAGS WE HAVE THE BELIEF!!

AND JOHN RIGGINS SAID HE SAW IT 17-10 JAGS!!!!!!!!!!!! TUUUUUUSSSSSSSSH

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

They were awesome. Played as five 300-lb. millionaires should. :) I've been waiting for a total dominanting performance from that group start to finish for a long time and that was it. One hold? No sacks! And 150+ on the ground 300+ in the air. The weapons are on the field if Mark has a chance to find them, and he did yesterday. Thanks guys for a great effort, now go get the G-men

I loved what Samuals said when he challenged the line to hit their man a little harder on each play then on the previous play. At the end of the game the Jags D-line and LB wanted nothing to do with our O-Line (+ Sellers).

Great game guys.

There was a point late in the 4th quarter, where it was 3rd and 1, and we handed the ball off to cp over the right tackle. CP got the 1st down, and jansen and thomas it looked like, slapped each other a high five while laying on the ground!!!

They surely were fired up and enjoying running the ball down their throats!

And i appluade them for that! Shows you how much they wanted it.

Have we forgotten, how it was last year, the starting offensive linemen had strongly suggested using the running game to Coach Gibbs. Coach Gibbs did just that, as it fell into what he believes is true. Once the running game is established, the passing game flourishes. Besides, this offensive line is designed to effect the running game. With Clinton, Mike, Chris, Ladell, and this O line, the rest of the NFL should be designing plays to stop the run. And they won't. Antwaan Randle El can throw the football, and very well, I might add. Al Saunders has tricks under his sleeve that I am sure involves the ability of one Randle El. Trick plays will cause any and all defensive linemen to pause, like touching a flame for the first time, and jerking your hand back. This is what I suspect will happen in the near future.

Sports, for me, is entertainment, and we will certainly be entertained this year. I can't tell you the number of times, while in a sports bar, how others will pause from viewing a game to look up, to see what the Redskins are doing.

The Fun Bunch is back. But, most importantly, the running game is returned.

Hail Redskins!

Can't say enough good things about them in this game. They went out there and took that Dline of the Jags head on and won the battle in the trenches. No small feat considering just how good those guys are. Oline had some 'tude and it was fun to watch.

Archived