Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Merged Crow Eating Contest. Bring Your Own A1.

GoCommiesGo

Yeah, Im ready to eat my crow too, I have been complaining about brunell all season , but Ill admit now, I was wrong,Brunell still has a lot left in his tank. He showed that today by throwing the ball downfield to Moss, Cooley and Llyodd effectively today, what a beatiful pass to Llyodd. Im happy I was wrong, now on to NY.

On the espn pigskin pick'em, am 12 of 13 today as its looking like the bears game is a lock. The only one I missed was the Skins Jags game, just didnt think they had it in them.

So hook me up with a big ole helping of Crow. Fried, stewed, baked or boiled I dont care, I'm due all of it, with some crow pie for dessert.

Hats off to you GoSkinsGo... I wish more of the naysayers were like you. As bitter as I was at people that were jumping ship after just two weeks and as many heated debates as I got into on this board the past week or two... it's refreshing to see that a few fans will own up like you.

That was special tonight... these players, these coaches, and all of the fans that keep the faith... you're all special! Great effort... FedEx was unreal tonight! I might not be able to talk right now... but typing these posts is fine by me!

I'll own up when I'm wrong.

what I saw today was a special game. It was easily the best game I've seen in person. The team played inspired. Brunel, Portis and Moss all played with a chip. They played like they had something to prove, and in their own way they did.

Great game. Well done. :cheers:

Well I have to say that I never gave up on Brunell and felt we have our best opportunity to win with Brunell. Now if we are out of the playoff hunt I would like to see Campbell play, until then we should and will stick with Brunell.

I'm also not a proponent for playing young QB's and in more cases than not it ruins the confidence of a young QB, now matter how high they were drafted. This is probably the reason many QB due not make a good transition into the NFL or are busts.

Go Brunell and Go Redskins.

Brunell looked great in a few games last year too then went back to playing like he had one foot in the grave.

I'm glad he's playing well but I think we all know he can always revert to playing like he did against the Cowboys.

Here is to Mark keeping up the good play, no repeat of last year!

Well,.....

I did pick the Jags in the office pool. I thought the Skins were gonna get thumped but I turned down an invite to paintball with my buds to stay home and cheer and was thrilled I did. My god I would have been pissed if I missed it!

Hail to the skins!

I'm here late because I was with my date but I really wanted to post to say how proud I was of Mark. I know all of us rolled our eyes with that first pick but I wasn't for benching him or anything at that moment. He made up for it and more.

He really zinged that last ball into Moss and Moss did the rest. Moss and Brunell and Portis were all heroes today! KUDOS TO YOU THREE (and to the O-line, magnificent job!)

The sig is down.

I do reserve the right to withhold full endorsement because I think he breaks down and there are things he can't do (like standing in the pocket and taking savage hits like Byron) that limit us but if we can get play from our other guys like we did tonight (and if the D can improve) we should be OK so long as he's healthy.

I'm here late because I was with my date but I really wanted to post to say how proud I was of Mark. I know all of us rolled our eyes with that first pick but I wasn't for benching him or anything at that moment. He made up for it and more.

He really zinged that last ball into Moss and Moss did the rest. Moss and Brunell and Portis were all heroes today! KUDOS TO YOU THREE (and to the O-line, magnificent job!)

The sig is down.

I do reserve the right to withhold full endorsement because I think he breaks down and there are things he can't do (like standing in the pocket and taking savage hits like Byron) that limit us but if we can get play from our other guys like we did tonight (and if the D can improve) we should be OK so long as he's healthy.

:applause:

i too am gladly eating crow. However, i never hated the guy, i just wasnt sure if he was capable of taking this offense to its full potential after the first three games. Brunell proved to me that he can still do it. He was able to get the ball in the hands of the receivers in positions where they could make the plays. he did that today. Got Santana early on the comeback which allowed santana to be able to beat like 1 guy to the endzone . Same thing in the redzone. Same thing in OT. Brunll can still do it and we have the team to support him.

From the Moss said "Brunell won us some games" Thread

I don't care about last year, I am talking about this year and this year only.

And this year he just isn't getting the job done, I know that it has only been two games, but theese two games have been horrible. And this game at Houston is not going to make me apoligize. I want him to give it to the Jaguars before I say something. I know they are killing right now, but he needs to prove me and alot of people wrong. ( I hope he dose, boy I hope he dose)

He did and he did it in dominating fashion. I will glady eat the crow, I am so glad I am eating the crow. But if he starts to struggle, which I highly doubt it (come on he lit up ythe Jaguars), I will call it like I see it.

By the way, did you see that O-Line

Ive been busy unignoring certain members since they have dropped their sigs. It was just a little much for me to see people who called themselves fans using cowgirl sigs. Bets are one thing, but mean spirited opinions was just too much. I would imagine they dont care if I ignore them or not, but I thought I would let them know that I can now read their posts. Those few who arent married to that sig.

I'm right here with the rest eating crow and feeling badly for trashing brunell in the early going. I'm very excited about the way he played tonight, but remember there are still 12 games left. That being said, things are finally looking up and I hope the Skins continue to carry the momentum. To Mark Brunell...I am sorry for doubting you, I should've known better, keep up the good work, we're all rooting for you!! To the skins fans...no matter what for the rest of the season, we support Brunell through the thick and thin, the good, bad and ugly....by the looks of tonight, he won't let us down. HTTR!!!!!!

I will take 2 servings please, and I should have known better. I was a Brunell supporter all the way through the first year, and last. All of this offseason, this preseason and through the Minnesota game. After the Dallas game I thought that was it, he was finished. Well, Joe Gibbs made me wrong again, and it will not be the last time I am wrong, but it will be when it comes to the legend. The sig says it all........

Archived