Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Show!!!!!!! Wow!

ManningColts

I knew you guys could do it. That was some humdinger of a game. Brunell still rules over the Jack-N-Jille Hags! I can't wait to go to the Jags board and see how many dip$hit members post that Moss was out of bounds! They will all be crying. Man I hope you all got a chance to see the Jets try to pull off a win with those fireworks going off with time off the clock. They nearly won the darn game. If not. That will be on the Highlight of the week. Manning had to come back twice to win that one. Whoooopi! we're 2 games in front of the Hags. Thank You Washington. You were always my favorite NFC Team. Great game. looking forward to our meeting at the dome this year. Hopefully we'll get some of our players on D healthy back into the mix. We've been hobbling along with injuries on D since the season started.

Later guys.

:cheers:

yessir it was a good show. good luck to the Colts except when they play us.

Hey, you all are weclomed to stop by our board at Indystar.com/messageboards.com

We are always looking for 1st class fans to talk about our teams and football in general.

Here's to you my friend.......:chug:

Yeah your welcome for beating down those pesky Jaguars :silly:

Cant wait for the Skins-Colts game that should be good. We have a good running game, you have a bad run defense. You have a good passing game, we have a bad pass defense.........for now ;)

Good Luck, see you down the road to the playoffs :cheers:

Thanks ManningColts. The Colts are consistently one of the best teams in the NFL and they are FUN to watch. I caught most of the game vs the Jets and I have to ask: Weren't you worried on the last play of the game? Man, they got CLOSE! What do you think about the jets decision to go for it on 4th down? I can't believe Pennington threw a pick!

Anyways, you have to give the Jets props too. They played a great game and no one expected them to win more than a handful of games. They played well against the Colts.

As for my beloved Skins: We get Shawn Springs back in time for that game. I don't know if he'll be 100% but his presence should help us out A LOT against that awesome passing attack.

Good luck to you guys next week!

I've always liked the Colts. Your game today was exciting, but nothing like the heart-stopping excitement of the Redskins game today.

Also, Marvin Harrison passed Art Monk today on the all-time receiving yardage list. They're both great Syracuse receivers that should be in the Hall of Fame.

I knew you guys could do it. That was some humdinger of a game. Brunell still rules over the Jack-N-Jille Hags! I can't wait to go to the Jags board and see how many dip$hit members post that Moss was out of bounds! They will all be crying. Man I hope you all got a chance to see the Jets try to pull off a win with those fireworks going off with time off the clock. They nearly won the darn game. If not. That will be on the Highlight of the week. Manning had to come back twice to win that one. Whoooopi! we're 2 games in front of the Hags. Thank You Washington. You were always my favorite NFC Team. Great game. looking forward to our meeting at the dome this year. Hopefully we'll get some of our players on D healthy back into the mix. We've been hobbling along with injuries on D since the season started.

Later guys.

:cheers:

Again, I "quote"; refs needed for the game, the refs called this one right, for once. According to my TIVO, Moss was not out of bounds. Point to :point2sky

The Jets should not have gone for it on forth down.When the game was tied 14-14.I think that lost the game for the Jets.It was a good game,but a bad call by the Jets coach.Either way it was a good game for the Colts and they are a good team.

Archived