Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let the media butt -kissing begin! (And it has--Merged)

DieHardSkinFan05

I hate to burst your bubble, but I doubt the media is going to do too much butt-kissing to a 2-2 team. Celebrate the win, but jeez man keep some perspective.

im not saying they are picking us to go to the superbowl.. when i said butt kissing im talking about the comments they made the past few weeks about the offense.. mark brunell... all of that.. they are admitting that this team isn't as bad as they first thought.. and your gonna hear a lot of that this week..

on nbc all of em are now kissing the skins butts after weeks of putting us down... sterling said we are now finding our stride... here we go...

Saw the same thing. We are now a "contender." We are now a "force."

Last week Brunell set a record against a "bad team."

Now we are a good team that has "found its identity."

ahhhhhhh......well thats what they get paid to do.

HTTR!!!!!!!!

There is only 1 person in the media I want to hear from about this win....Where are you Mark Schlereth????? Where was that 24-6 beat down that the Jags were supposed to give us?????

:applause::applause: You know he will try to put a spin on it the Jags played three tough games Cowpukes, Steelers, Colts blah blah blah they are worn out blah blah blah screw him

:applause::applause: You know he will try to put a spin on it the Jags played three tough games Cowpukes, Steelers, Colts blah blah blah they are worn out blah blah blah screw him

Amen...preach it my man...preach it!!!! Couldn't agree with you more if you paid me.

:cheers:

Yeah cause the people on this board haven't been negative but now are back on the positive side.

That's different, it's like when you shout at your kid vs when someone else shouts at them.

Although I agree with your basic point, why would the media be positive BEFORE there's anything to be positive about? You gotta show them something worth seeing like the Skins did today

Archived