Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - JAGUARS @ REDSKINS

TK

Tradition. And proxy. Since the blonde one is at the game.

That, & you guys are more likely to listen to my request to keep it civil, since I have a ban button & she doesn't. :)

Yes... but she has something that you don't, that might make us listen. Can you guess what it is?

And the Jets just scored 21-17 jets....crazy sunday so far.

Yeah, I just checked that game...

...I would kind of rather see the Colts come back and pick up the W. We don't need the Jags to have any additional motivation when they step on the field today (i.e. a Colts loss + a win for them = 1st place tie in AFC South)

No matter though, as long as we take care of buisness ar our house.

HTTR

:jagsuck: :helmet: :point2sky:helmet: :jagsuck:

Either way it's motivation. Colts win and they are FORCED to win to keep up with them because they know the Colts never lose much during regular season. Colts lose and it's motivation to win to get in a somewhat of a tie for first although the Colts have the tie breaker.

Either way it's motivation. Colts win and they are FORCED to win to keep up with them because they know the Colts never lose much during regular season. Colts lose and it's motivation to win to get in a somewhat of a tie for first although the Colts have the tie breaker.

The colts will win but the jets are playing tough. Shouldn't effect the Jags either way.

Good point, but I think I'd rather face a club with its back against the wall trying to keep pace so that they don't fall two back than one foaming at the mouth to pull even for the division lead.

Like I said though, we handle our buisness at home and all of the above will be moot.:)

:jagsuck: :helmet: :jagsuck:

And INDY just scored to take the lead...:applause:

Whoohoo.

The game thread. Of course its just really a ***** and moan thread.

People like me who cant see the game live get nothing from this thread.

Ask questions all you like but the next 10 posts will be cries about the play that just ended.

Why even have a game thread?

Hate to say it, as a diehard Skins fan, but i just dont see the Redskins getting this win, even though Brunell is emotionally invested in the game - I just dont think he can get it done against an above average, and frankly, top teir defense in the League.

Hate to say it....oh wait, no I don't... LEAVE.:finger:

Haven't seen a troll who actually worries about font type before though...guess you see something new everyday :laugh:

Whoohoo.

The game thread. Of course its just really a ***** and moan thread.

People like me who cant see the game live get nothing from this thread.

Ask questions all you like but the next 10 posts will be cries about the play that just ended.

Why even have a game thread?

Speaking of b****ing and moaning:stop:

Why don't you just listen to the game on tripleX and maybe pull up the gamecast on ESPN

Can't say I would recomend the thread for an actuall play by play update source when there are so many other, more viable options

That's a good game....jets fans throwing beer bottles...thank goodness those things are plastic, right?:doh:

Most fans crack me up. I celebrate a win by screaming and jumping and clapping ( just not the school-girl variety ;) ) Others will throw things, start riots.. Why break things when you win? You are suposed to do that when you lose. :laugh:

Just spoke to Murphy who's on the field getting ready for kickoff. He says the team looks extremely 'loose', which is a good sign in my book. Also said he spotted Dennis Haysbert

22m.jpg
who played the President on '24' and is currently starring on 'The Unit' on the Redskin's sidelines shaking hands.

Must be a Skins fan :)

Archived