Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hilarious comment made during ESPN fantasy chat

macnoke03

I know this probably isn't worthy of it's own thread, but I thought it was absolutely hilarious, and fitting since we play the Jags this week.

Rich (Hoboken): Fred Taylor or Deuce in a bye week fill-in?

sn2.gifScott Engel: (11:45 AM ET ) Deuce - betterchance of scoring. If someone drew an end zone on Taylor's front door, he wouldn't be able to get into his house.

I know this probably isn't worthy of it's own thread, but I thought it was absolutely hilarious, and fitting since we play the Jags this week.

sn2.gifScott Engel: (11:45 AM ET ) Deuce - betterchance of scoring. If someone drew an end zone on Taylor's front door, he wouldn't be able to get into his house.

:laugh: funny stuff

Thats funny - he found his "house" against the Cowboys week 1. How successful was our offense in that regard ?

:rolleyes:

Not trying to belittle you --- I think I'm still just a little upset over how pathetic our offense looked that night.

Thats funny - he found his "house" against the Cowboys week 1. How successful was our offense in that regard ?

:rolleyes:

Not trying to belittle you --- I think I'm still just a little upset over how pathetic our offense looked that night.

lighten up man...i wouldn't care if Taylor scored 10 touchdowns...I thought just the comment by itself was pretty damn funny.

lighten up man...i wouldn't care if Taylor scored 10 touchdowns...I thought just the comment by itself was pretty damn funny.

You know where the real irritation probably comes from......each of the last three yrs Freddy has ruined my fantasy team by going down with injuries. Now - the first yr I stay away from him on draft day - he comes out of the gate healthy and looking as good as he ever has. He really annoys me. I hope we completely shut him down Sunday. Although we do that and we'll still have to worry about the Jones-Drew kid from UCLA -- he looked amazing against the Colts.

You know where the real irritation probably comes from......each of the last three yrs Freddy has ruined my fantasy team by going down with injuries. Now - the first yr I stay away from him on draft day - he comes out of the gate healthy and looking as good as he ever has. He really annoys me. I hope we completely shut him down Sunday. Although we do that and we'll still have to worry about the Jones-Drew kid from UCLA -- he looked amazing against the Colts.

Yeah Drew-Jones looks like a bowling ball and runs with power.

He looks like a faster Robert Newhouse from back in the day...

He killed me too for 2 years in a row. I pray we shut him down and OUT.

Also- The Colts do NOT seem to have a good rush defense this season. Hopefully ours can contain this guy.

:fingersx:

He killed me too for 2 years in a row. I pray we shut him down and OUT.

Also- The Colts do NOT seem to have a good rush defense this season. Hopefully ours can contain this guy.

:fingersx:

Honestly, I think the Colts D was a little overrated coming into this yr as it was. But I do think the rook is for real. And I think he is going to consistently take more and more carries away from Freddy bc I feel Del Rio likes his style more. He gashes defenses as opposed to the dancing that 28 does. Honestly, I would rather face Fred

Yeah Drew-Jones looks like a bowling ball and runs with power.

He looks like a faster Robert Newhouse from back in the day...

Yea, I'd say a little faster ! Colts DBs were struggling to catch up to him! I don't think they had a real appreciation for his skills going into that game

:laugh: This is the first time I've picked him up.

The big thing with Fred Taylor is he's dangerous on every single play. If you miss a tackle on him, he may just break a big one.

I think I got him in the 5-7, maybe even later, I don't remember. Nobody in my league wanted to pick him up because of the injury problems.

Can't blame you for grabbing him there. You gonna play him this week? (I never play my guys going against the Redskins -- I think if I did, I would spontaneously combust during the game)

Can't blame you for grabbing him there. You gonna play him this week? (I never play my guys going against the Redskins -- I think if I did, I would spontaneously combust during the game)

Hell no I won't play him. I can't help but root for my team to limit the opposing back to negative yards. This is why I never draft anyone from the NFC East (except the Redskins), I'd definitely lose benching good players all the time. Luckily the guy I'm playing is in bye week trouble right now. :D :fingersx:

Hell no I won't play him. I can't help but root for my team to limit the opposing back to negative yards. This is why I never draft anyone from the NFC East (except the Redskins), I'd definitely lose benching good players all the time. Luckily the guy I'm playing is in bye week trouble right now. :D :fingersx:

Feel ya.

I actually went so far this yr as to bring a copy of our schedule to draft day so (when in doubt) I would choose the guy we weren't gonna play.

This joke is so old and overused, why do people still think it's funny? I used this joke in grade school.

I remember people saying it about Jim Kelly after the skins beat him in the super bowl...I thought it was stale then.

A Seahawks fan told me the same joke in the stands at the playoff game last year. Everyone thought it was so funny. I asked them if they heard the one about the chicken crossing the road. Stupid 'hawks fans.

You know where the real irritation probably comes from......each of the last three yrs Freddy has ruined my fantasy team by going down with injuries. Now - the first yr I stay away from him on draft day - he comes out of the gate healthy and looking as good as he ever has. He really annoys me. I hope we completely shut him down Sunday.

Man, count me in as one who's been burned by the Taylor injury machine in respect to fantasy football. The one thing that really bothers me now though is that he's healthy, has had a great start, and of course the Skins have the Jags on their schedule...crapola. :doh:

This joke is so old and overused, why do people still think it's funny? I used this joke in grade school.

I remember people saying it about Jim Kelly after the skins beat him in the super bowl...I thought it was stale then.

A Seahawks fan told me the same joke in the stands at the playoff game last year. Everyone thought it was so funny. I asked them if they heard the one about the chicken crossing the road. Stupid 'hawks fans.

im so sorry, not everybody can be a comedic legend like you are apparently

Man, count me in as one who's been burned by the Taylor injury machine in respect to fantasy football. The one thing that really bothers me now though is that he's healthy, has had a great start, and of course the Skins have the Jags on their schedule...crapola. :doh:

Yup - line forms to the left.

Maybe we should start a support group....

Archived