Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Leftwich was our qb....

SkinsNoles21

If he were our qb, he's be #3 in game situations and #2 if given a full week to prepare for games. I guess that's the sound logic used by the coaches these days, while other teams - winning ones, mind you - let their first round draft picks play after one year of study.

our team is perfect for a young QB

good WR's nice TE

great running game

Awesome D

we dont need a peyton manning to win games

our team is perfect for a young QB

good WR's nice TE

great running game

Awesome D

we dont need a peyton manning to win games

I think you are living in the past. Our Defence is not awesome. Baltimore, Chicago. Those are "awesome D"

If our system was perfect for a young QB, dont you think Jason would be starting and getting experince?

Leftwich is a good quarterback, one of the best in the NFL. If was quarterbacking the Redskins it would make the offense potentially more exciting than it already is. But I'll settle for Brunell.

While I would trade Brunell for Leftwich anyday and twice on Sunday, to say Leftwich is one of the best in the nfl is absurd. Manning, Palmer, McNabb, Brees, Vick, Delhomme, Hasselbeck, etc.

And besides, we all know Campbell > Leftwich

... or so we hope!

HTTR!

If he were our qb, he's be #3 in game situations and #2 if given a full week to prepare for games. I guess that's the sound logic used by the coaches these days, while other teams - winning ones, mind you - let their first round draft picks play after one year of study.

:notworthy :applause: :notworthy :applause: :notworthy :applause: :notworthy :cheers: :cheers:

You would probably be having the same stupid convo's the Jags fans have....he's mechanics are screwed up and he isn't mobile enough.

If its one thing I've learned, it doesn't matter which town or NFL team it is, the most popular player on the team is the backup qb.

While I would trade Brunell for Leftwich anyday and twice on Sunday, to say Leftwich is one of the best in the nfl is absurd. Manning, Palmer, McNabb, Brees, Vick, Delhomme, Hasselbeck, etc.

And besides, we all know Campbell > Leftwich

... or so we hope!

HTTR!

Saying Michael Vick is one of the best QBs in the NFL is even more absurd.

You would probably be having the same stupid convo's the Jags fans have....he's mechanics are screwed up and he isn't mobile enough.

If its one thing I've learned, it doesn't matter which town or NFL team it is, the most popular player on the team is the backup qb.

Thi is also SO true, ROFL! :D

Archived