Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

San Fran - #5 offense in the NFL

soljaofjesus

Unfortunately we have one of the worst defenses in the league, I fully expect the first 7 picks or so to go to defense, 1 1st rounder, 1 2nd rounder, 1 3rd rounder, 1 compensatory 3rd rounder, 3 4th rounders on defense. The offense is in place, but the defense is pitiful.

i actually expect the 49ers to beat my chiefs at arrowhead next sunday. i think they will expose our defense for what it really is. wich is , not much better than last years. fans here are acting like our d is suddenly great and i keep telling them that its nothing but a mirage. they say we "held" carson palmer to 160 or whatever yards and i keep trying to explain to them that he was 13 of 19 passing , they had a big lead in the second half and it was raining. why keep throwing? they say we held denver to 6 points. i reming them that denver got beat by field goals from st louis and have yet to score more than 17 points in a game. its more of an indictment on the problems in denver than anything about our D. i hope im wrong. but i think san fran will have our defense show its true colors. i cant stand what the chiefs are becoming.

Their offense is playing well. However, they played Arizona and St. Louis, not exactly stellar on D. Plus, were down 31-3 vs. Philly and picked some late yards and scores while Philly was working the clock.

Lets see if they can keep it up. They are a surprise and if Gore could stay healthy, man does he look good.

Yeh A head coach, a defensive coordinator, and a defense, and an O-line. Yeh they should be alright then. I don't understand why they don't try to lose and keep getting top 5 picks so they can just draft an entire team over about 6-7 years with really really good picks. If you got the best Offense and Defense players each yearfor about 5 years straight hell your not bound to be good your bound to dominate IF you have a coach.

Yeh A head coach, a defensive coordinator, and a defense, and an O-line. Yeh they should be alright then. I don't understand why they don't try to lose and keep getting top 5 picks so they can just draft an entire team over about 6-7 years with really really good picks. If you got the best Offense and Defense players each yearfor about 5 years straight hell your not bound to be good your bound to dominate IF you have a coach.

The niners have a better offensive line then the skins do. They have given Alex great protection all year, and only given up 4 sacks while opening up big holes for the RB. The offensive line is probably the niners biggest strength right now. They have great depth and are playing great even without Larry Allen, and when Jonas Jennings missed a week.

They pile up a lot of yrds in garbage time. I have Bryant on my fantasy team. Most of his yrds come in the 4th quarter.

The only game they had any garbage time was the eagles game, the Cardinals game came down to a hail mary from the 45 and they won the rams game. The niners have played much better in the second half but it hasnt been due to garbage time.

Archived