Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ryder Cup Wives and Girlfriend photos

macnoke03

Pssst, Predicto, the Ryder Cup is golf...not hockey or soccer. Something along the lines of "he hit that one stiff" or "he really got up and down on that one" might be a little more appropriate:cheers:

How about "he's got his 7-iron going today" and "It's in the hole!" ?

Dude - scroll through the rest of the pics. The vast majority of these chicks are woofers. I thought these guys were rich........

The two best looking (aside from Tiger's woman) are from the other side of the pond though....

i wasn't commenting on the quality of the rest, just the fact that "Mrs." Lehman is a dude

Dude - scroll through the rest of the pics. The vast majority of these chicks are woofers. I thought these guys were rich........

The two best looking (aside from Tiger's woman) are from the other side of the pond though....

LOL.. i think woffers is a pretty strong comment....

Lets be real... if we were to put together and slide show of ES members wives and gf's im sure most would be classified as woofers....... out of that slide show i would say Mrs. Lehman is pretty shaky.. but other than that.. i bet in person all of those wives are smokin hot.. period

the again a slideshow of ES members wives and gf's would pretty much be a slideshow of Clintin portis, ST, Joe Gibbs, and Santana moss..:2cents:

I would put all those chicks to the tape, except for Lehmans Mife...(man wife)

Lets be real... if we were to put together and slide show of ES members wives and gf's im sure most would be classified as woofers....... out of that slide show i would say Mrs. Lehman is pretty shaky.. but other than that.. i bet in person all of those wives are smokin hot.. period

the again a slideshow of ES members wives and gf's would pretty much be a slideshow of Clintin portis, ST, Joe Gibbs, and Santana moss..:2cents:

That's a pretty ****ed up thing to say.

That's a pretty ****ed up thing to say.

Just a prediction....... i said most not all... i have a hot gf... that is why i wouldn't be offended by that statement.......

those that are offended.. well i don't know what to tell ya.

I am sure tom lehman would cry if he read this thread...

But if you have free time maybe you should put together and slideshow for us... then we could see for sure, it was more said tonge in cheek than anything

My first thought about why some of these gals aren't 10's when certainly they could/should be considering the money the players make is because most great golfers have an IQ much higher then the average person and they're smart enough to avoid the super hot ones who have probably been goggled at their hole life and aren't worth the hassle of trying to please.

Lets be real... andif we were to put together and slide show of ES members wives gf's im sure most would be classified as woofers....... out of that slide show i would say Mrs. Lehman is pretty shaky.. but other than that.. i bet in person all of those wives are smokin hot.. period

Not Mine :D. She fits in quite nicely with the top of that group.

Do you think maybe those women are wonderful people that are loved by their husbands?

I guess you would leave your family if you won the lottery to have some vapid bimbo on your arm.

Sorry guy, but that comment really rubbed me the wrong way.

Archived