Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ryder Cup Wives and Girlfriend photos

macnoke03

Just a prediction....... i said most not all... i have a hot gf... that is why i wouldn't be offended by that statement.......

those that are offended.. well i don't know what to tell ya.

I am sure tom lehman would cry if he read this thread...

But if you have free time maybe you should put together and slideshow for us... then we could see for sure, it was more said tonge in cheek than anything

My Baby-Girl -- I'll put her up against anybody on that list. Especially if she had Mrs Wood's make-up team.

JessStevesmooching003.jpg

LarrysBDay.jpg

Do you think maybe those women are wonderful people that are loved by their husbands?

I guess you would leave your family if you won the lottery to have some vapid bimbo on your arm.

Sorry guy, but that comment really rubbed me the wrong way.

You don't have to apologize. Your bitterness shines through and it is I who feel sorry for you sir. Funny thing is (as most on here know) I have been through my share (ok, maybe a lil more than my share) of females based almost 100% on their looks. Now, I have found a combination of all the things I wanted. Not only is Jess beautiful, intelligent (graduated w/a 3.8 in bio-chem), ambitious (currently training to fly fighter jets in Del Rio, TX), but is also completely loyal to me. I really don't think I am sacrificing character for cosmetics......

Plus, as you can see in the top pic - she does my ironing :D

Guess I could bust some of my old girls out -- but I definately prefer Jess (guess I'm a little biased) -- besides -- the pics of girls I used to date got me in a lil bit of trouble on here last winter...

:evil:49105651l6qo.jpg

Second from the right. What's her number? :D She's a boobie . . . I mean cutie.

Second from the right. What's her number? :D She's a boobie . . . I mean cutie.

You missed it - I was about to give it out on here last winter. Got some PM requests for my nudies of her but then the women on here started jumping all over me so I quit. It got ugly. I was probably being a lil immature but I was attacked like I was a baby raper or something.

You missed it - I was about to give it out on here last winter. Got some PM requests for my nudies of her but then the women on here started jumping all over me so I quit. It got ugly. I was probably being a lil immature but I was attacked like I was a baby raper or something.

Yeah, I remember. Damn women! :D And I remember who it was too so I hope she doesn't look in here.

Archived