Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have revised my season predictions......

BDOG510

Best case 6-10

worst case 1-15(dont laugh, this is very possible)

Different year, same old brunell, same old skins.

I am dissapointed and disgusted.:doh:

Brunell had his career year last year. COULD it, just be a possibility, that he's adjusting to the most complex offensive scheme in football? Could it be that he has no running threat behind him? Could it be some of the o-line fault? Ha Ha Ha, I laugh at 1-15. And I'll laugh at your departure from this board after we catch a winning streak.

but we are only one game behind its not like anyone has really been lighting it up in the division, I see the others being good, but not that good. We are still in this I predict 6-10 worst, and still 12-4 best.

12-4?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If no one has thought about it, here's a disgusting thought:

The Skins have to go 10-4 the rest of the way to EQUAL last year's record!

We'd have to go 9-5 to have any chance of making the playoffs.

8-6 to be a .500 team.

I predict we will finish 7-9. That's going 7-7 the rest of the way.

What a disappointment! :doh:

The delusion of some of you guys are comical.

Last year was last year. We looked much stronger last yearat this point in the season.

Anyone that can not see that this team is pathetic does not know football.

Last year we kicked 3 field goals to beat the Bears 9-6. We would have lost 13-0 to Dallas if it weren't for 'The Miricle'. It's a 16 game season for a reason. Chill and take better medication.

So in order to be a great football team you have to do well at the very beginning of the season? I mean, there is no chance for a team to clean the rust and figure out their M.O.? Well then, I don't know football.

thats a bit harsh , altho i can see us going 6-10 if we dont tighten up , its very very possible , portis hurts his shoulder again , no run support , horrible QB play from #8 , below average pass defense , below average pass rush . horrible STs play , its is very possible , now at the same time its possible to go the other way as well , portis starts blowing defenders away , play action to moss , stretch the field , ARE getting good field position , springs coming back , other DBs getting comfortable its also very possible to get hot and go on a tear .........man

If no one has thought about it, here's a disgusting thought:

The Skins have to go 10-4 the rest of the way to EQUAL last year's record!

We'd have to go 9-5 to have any chance of making the playoffs.

8-6 to be a .500 team.

I predict we will finish 7-9. That's going 7-7 the rest of the way.

What a disappointment! :doh:

Finally a voice of reason.:notworthy

The delusion of some of you guys are comical.

Last year was last year. We looked much stronger last yearat this point in the season.

Anyone that can not see that this team is pathetic does not know football.

That is a rediculous statement if you remember last year week one we barely beat chicago and didnt score a td and in game 2 we looked horrible untill the midnight miracle....which them td's to moss made something click. And thats all we need now especially with a new offense....So my worst case scenario is 5-11 best case 12-4 but the winner of this division is most likely gonna be the first to 10. And people everyone in the NFC EAST has a loss, Portis is playing this week that will change things...i look at the season in qaurters and in the first one your trying to atleast be 2-2 then the last 3 you wanna try and go 3-1 or 4-0 so we still have a chance to reach 2-2 until they are 0-4 im not gonna worry theyll be fine.

Brunell had his career year last year. COULD it, just be a possibility, that he's adjusting to the most complex offensive scheme in football? Could it be that he has no running threat behind him? Could it be some of the o-line fault? Ha Ha Ha, I laugh at 1-15. And I'll laugh at your departure from this board after we catch a winning streak.

i think his two AFC championship years were his best years. not arguing with your other points... just sayin.

Archived