Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have revised my season predictions......

BDOG510

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???

Come on, guys, I was upset as anyone Sunday night. But this is a good team with a good staff. They will figure this out.

We're one game behind.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Finally a voice of reason.:notworthy

Yeah that math was extremely hard to figure for the rest of us. Clinton will be back. Saunders will not sleep until his offense is nasty as hell. Why don't you realize that you are trying to be psychic. Instead of jumping ship after two bullets hit the stern, you p***y, why don't you gain some positive attitude? It's only an attempt to bring those of us that constantly have love and optimism towards the Redskins down. Move to Philly. Perfect place for you.

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck

I agree with your fellow fans here. 1-15? the only team that has a shot at that record in Oakland, and thats if they get lucky and dont go 0-16.

But the skins will be somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7 this year. You still have a good team once Springs and Portis are back and Campbell is in.....

I'm still saying 11-5, I still think this is a good football team.Once we get the offense rolling. We will be fine. We just need to get back to REDSKIN Football. Thats running the ball down your throat and passing when we want to, not when we need to. All this shifting and motion and trying to out smart people, is not working. Just line up and play. We won 3 superbowls using that style og play. Thats who we are. And this deffense is good enough to keep us in games. Lets get back to our idenity. Hard nose Football.

The delusion of some of you guys are comical.

Last year was last year. We looked much stronger last yearat this point in the season.

Anyone that can not see that this team is pathetic does not know football.

You are right.... last year at this point, we had scored 23 points....

We have scored 26 now (while learning a new offense).

Oh yeah, it took us almost 8 quarters to score a TD last year.

Archived