Extremeskins

Thoughts when I see MNF right Now

js79

What do you want?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want?

• I want to go to playoffs this year *no superbowl*
    • Start jason campbell so he gets experience

Jacksonville looks sharp on offense. They can really move the ball down the field.

We have them in two weeks..

yeah Jacksonville is a great team...im glad we get to face them at home instead of on the road, but we need to improve in the next 2 weeks before that game or else our offense is going to SERIOUSLY struglle against their stingy d

To keep it in the 'Skins forum:

What this makes me think of? October first is going to be a long day.

Keep in mind they defeated the Dallas team that dominated the Redskins and are playing the Steelers very close regardless of the outcome tonight. They sacked Bledsoe 4 times. I dont see a Brunell led offense beating them.

Keep in mind they defeated the Dallas team that dominated the Redskins and are playing the Steelers very close regardless of the outcome tonight. They sacked Bledsoe 4 times. I dont see a Brunell led offense beating them.

Yep, and I hope that everyone up in 402 with me gets used to a few four-letter words.

They sacked Bledsoe 4 times.

They sacked Bledsoe 2 times. Not 4

Actually watching this game, I'm pretty proud that my boys were able to put 17 points on them. Their D is outstanding.

As far as their receivers go, don't let them fool you, they are very big, and strong. Smaller coverage guys will struggle against them. They ate our lunch in week 1.

Archived