Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All things Al Saunders (Merged)

Slateman

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

1st Gibbs, and now, Saunders. Can both be that bad after they were so successful in the past? Highly doubtful. The blame should be place on "Mr. Safe." I don't care who calls the freaking play if the QB can't / won't execute it. Think about this. Saunders / Gibbs goes into the game telling everyone that we will throw deep, but they don't call plays for it? No way, it's plausible that the plays were call, but "Mr. Noodle Arm" can't make the throws and goes for dinks like he has done every year he's been here. Think PEOPLE.

1st Gibbs, and now, Saunders. Can both be that bad after they were so successful in the past? Highly doubtful. The blame should be place on "Mr. Safe." I don't care who calls the freaking play if the QB can't / won't execute it. Think about this. Saunders / Gibbs goes into the game telling everyone that we will throw deep, but they don't call plays for it? No way, it's plausible that the plays were call, but "Mr. Noodle Arm" can't make the throws and goes for dinks like he has done every year he's been here. Think PEOPLE.

I'm thinking similar thoughts.

Agreed.

699 pages of crap.

Pay me $1 million and year and I'll throw darts at anybody's playbook and get more yards.

All those blind people who think everything is going to magically turn around... Ask yourself what has changed from last year?

O-line = same

QB = same

WR = +2 options

TW = same

HB = banged up yes, but Betts isn't horrible.

Playcalling = hmmmmm wtf?

Gibbs pleeeease... dust off the 2005 playbook and do what you do. Win games.

RE: the defense, Springs' injury is mamouth and good defense is hard to play when you're constantly losing the field position battle because the $2 million dollar man's offense goes 3 and out.

WAKE UP!

I agree 100%. After seeing the expression on Moss's face when Brunell got sacked and he was WIDE open, you just knew. Brunell is so washed up it's not even funny.

Archived