Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All things Al Saunders (Merged)

Slateman

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

1st Gibbs, and now, Saunders. Can both be that bad after they were so successful in the past? Highly doubtful. The blame should be place on "Mr. Safe." I don't care who calls the freaking play if the QB can't / won't execute it. Think about this. Saunders / Gibbs goes into the game telling everyone that we will throw deep, but they don't call plays for it? No way, it's plausible that the plays were call, but "Mr. Noodle Arm" can't make the throws and goes for dinks like he has done every year he's been here. Think PEOPLE.

I won't disagree with you...

I can't tell if some of these comments are sarcastic enough...but since they aren't noted otherwise with a smiley or whatnot, I'll assume the "fire saunders & williams" comments are just unintelligent comments coming from people who have mostly air between their ears.

Are you guys even fans? Your thin-as-water loyalty is not only sad, but worrisome.

Please, if you actually meant those comments, its time to go find another team to root for. You are no fan of the Redskins. Real fans go through the thick and the thin with their team. They go through the ups and downs with the teams. They are with the team during the good and the bad.

Take your "fairweather" attitude to a different team.

Thank you.

True. At least I actually saw something out of the def (after the 1st qtr) until it became apparent our offense was no longer going to do anything.

thats true, but what do you expect when your offense is constantly going 3 & out. The defense was clearly tired, they showed the entire line getting oxygen... I don't know what else to say, but i think the D did the best it could, besides the dumb damn penalties!!

Let's try a fresh QB before we throw out proven coaches at this point.

Brunell isn't Peyton Manning or anything, but he's led two teams deep into the playoffs before... I'm not sure throwing a rookie quarterback into a scheme (and I use that term loosely) that a veteran quarterback can't work with would help anything. Unless you mean throw that nobody Collins in there.

Archived