Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Skins at Dallas

Art

Vanilla baby. I expected the offense to struggle, learning a new system and all, but with this performance, I can't see us being at all competitive this year. D played better than last game. Frost gets game ball. I think we need to see Jason in sooner rather than later.

My emotions are running high, but: Brunell sucks sooooo much! He is so afraid to throw ball downfiled. Every time he threw in this game in the middle it was too low. Before the season started I said here we would go 11-5. Now it does not feels like we are plyoff team. ANybody feels the same way? T.O. got 19 yards !!! Wow! But our offense totally was inept. I new almost every play we were going to run. Just unbelievable! We suck!!!

Basically Brunell played horrible. There is NO excuse for playing that bad. And even with a new scheme, with the list of receivers/TE we have out there, SOMEONE has to be open sometime. This is pathetic. Portis and ESPECIALLY Springs not being in made a HUGE difference, but it wouldn't have mattered with the play of Brunell.

Archived