Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Skins at Dallas

Art

Eh, I'm not in the mood for problems and solutions, problems and solutions.

I don't know what's going on, I just have opinions. But I have to believe we'll get it straightened out. Falsely optimistic? Maybe. Head in the sand? Quite possibly.

But even this loss can't change two unshakeable facts: Dallas sucks hairy arse, and the Redskins will always, always, always rule.

HTTR!!!

If Barf Brunell starts another game I'll be sick to my stomach. he is a has been and it's time for him to go. :mad::2cents:

Yes, I'm serious. In all reality, this went from being a tied game (with a huge Redskin momentum) to a Dallas 14 pt. lead.

You guys will be Ok. Don't worry, you just need some more time to adjust to Saunders' offense.

I always thought that if we won I'd rub it in. I just don't feel like it.

Good game. Here's to more of these games to come.

CowboysforLife.. Class A Post.. yes, from a Redskin Fan..

Brunell didn't have any zip on the ball,even when he was throwing it away.

where is this big offense thats supposedly the talk.

where was the defense,no pass rush at all ,and getting burned again on the deep ball. I am disappointed in the Skins. they looked so slow and mistake prone. I know it's not the end of the season but this damn sure doesn't bode well:dallasuck :cheers:

Mark's press conference just verified what I said earlier!! He says of th pick to RW of DAL..."You know, I saw him there, and I should've got it to Chris with a little more zip than I did (Like the entire country didn't notice that!), and the best thing for me to do was not even throw it...I should've thrown it to one of the up-men down low". Mark, you've just let the entire nation know that you can't make the right read, you don't have the arm or BALLS!! Period!! On to burrito #4... Ay te Watcho, holmes!!!

I feel the same way. He is throwing 2 and 5 yard passes. Trent Green never did that. The shortest thing he did were screens. What is all this, Mark Brunell likes to throw outside of the numbers stuff. he needs to use the whole field. He looks very old out there, it is time to put jason in and have him manage the game. he has the whole week to prepare for a not so good team.

You can't blame Brunell. Blame it on a total lack of effort by the O-line, coupled with a horrible offensive game plan. Sean Taylor, Marcus Washington, and Derrick Frost were the only guys who showed up to play tonite. Saunders is horrible.

How do you not have some blame on Brunnell? This is football in the 21st century man. QBs have to move or get rid of the ball in approximately 3-4 seconds these days. He can't move and he can't get rid of the ball because he'll be likely to chuck one of those horrid non-pressured passes he was throwing for an interception. The O-line gave him time. He didn't throw it because he knew he couldn't make the throw. If we had McNabb we would have scored 24-30 points easy with our receiving corps and O'line. I do agree with the horrible gameplan. This is getting ridiculous.

And, what's with all this misinformation. Coach Gibbs said that the offense was going to go deep...

Unless by deep they meant the QB taking sacks, and throwing 5 yard passes. Al Saunders offensive is the most potent in the NFL... NOT!

Al, this is the NFC and not the AFC!

I cant see Mark helping us out at all.. He needs to get replaced by Jason ASAP!!! I am sure Mark will start against the Texas and we might win but Jason needs to start playing now!!! I am willing to have a depressing season if Jason starts but if Mark plays all year and we dont get to the playoffs I dont know what I'll do.... What happened to Drew's pressure??????? :dallasuck

It's all Doug Williams fault!!! If the jackass would have blitzed, it would have kept bledsoe off ballance all night. It gave bledsoe all the time in the world, and lookl what he was able to do. Because williams didn't blitz, I think he's a piece of :pooh: !

Doug Williams was the QB is Super Bowl XXII

Archived