Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Can't Take It Anymore, Why Even Play The Rest Of Our Games

SKINZ33

Last nights game was another example as to why we will stink and continue to stink. Brunell isnt the answer, he has a noodle for an arm, and makes bad decisions. Campbell should be anointed the instant saviour because his athleticism can make up for his lack of experience and knowledge of the offense.

Our defense can't stop anyone, carter is a bust because he couldn't even register a single sack in the first game of the season! Rodgers sucks and gloats too much and can't do anything. He should be a shutdown corner in his second season. Why bother to bringing springs back since he'll just get toasted because opposing QB's will have all day to throw.

Our offense is so predictable and there were signs of this in the preseason when we didn't move the ball. We looked so much like last year and I can't beleive Lloyd, ARE, Moss, and everyone else couldnt take off and score tons of points, I mean they have a 700 page playbook and they've had all of the preseason, and offseason to learn this. Not to mention that they've been going against thier own D and other teams starting D in all of the preseason. Whats wrong with these guys?

Saunders should have opened up the entire playbook and ripped Minny apart, but no, instead he wants to try and build cohesion and timing in this offense. Who does that?

Gibbs is 0-6 in his Monday night openers and thats proof that this team is doomed. Pack it in because nothing good came from last night, Portis came away in good shape but who cares? The offense moved the ball to get us in position but who cares? We should have exploded for at least 35 pts and held them to 3 in our first game of the season under a new offensive coordinator. There was no excuse.

I'm jumping off the bandwagon that i've been riding for over 20 yrs because this season is done.

DISCLAIMER: Thread written completely in sarcasm as to lighten the mood and get everyone ready for Dallas. We struggled yes, its not the end and we'll adjust.

Last nights game was another example as to why we will stink and continue to stink. Brunell isnt the answer, he has a noodle for an arm, and makes bad decisions. Campbell should be anointed the instant saviour because his athleticism can make up for his lack of experience and knowledge of the offense.

Our defense can't stop anyone, carter is a bust because he couldn't even register a single sack in the first game of the season! Rodgers sucks and gloats too much and can't do anything. He should be a shutdown corner in his second season. Why bother to bringing springs back since he'll just get toasted because opposing QB's will have all day to throw.

Our offense is so predictable and there were signs of this in the preseason when we didn't move the ball. We looked so much like last year and I can't beleive Lloyd, ARE, Moss, and everyone else couldnt take off and score tons of points, I mean they have a 700 page playbook and they've had all of the preseason, and offseason to learn this. Not to mention that they've been going against thier own D and other teams starting D in all of the preseason. Whats wrong with these guys?

Saunders should have opened up the entire playbook and ripped Minny apart, but no, instead he wants to try and build cohesion and timing in this offense. Who does that?

Gibbs is 0-6 in his Monday night openers and thats proof that this team is doomed. Pack it in because nothing good came from last night, Portis came away in good shape but who cares? The offense moved the ball to get us in position but who cares? We should have exploded for at least 35 pts and held them to 3 in our first game of the season under a new offensive coordinator. There was no excuse.

I'm jumping off the bandwagon that i've been riding for over 20 yrs because this season is done.

Better yet...find a roof. :laugh:

Gibbs is 0-6 in his Monday night openers and thats proof that this team is doomed.

That sentence alone speaks volumes. Gibbs has also had terrible records in the pre-season of every championship he's won. Do you want to cite history in that aspect? Stop overanalyzing everything that happens and take the season-opener for what it was. This team is capable of a winning season and last night's performance -- while disappointing -- is not making me change my mind in any regard.

Go preach your nonsense elsewhere. If you're finally jumping off the bandwagon you've ridden for 20 years, you need help (and apparently weren't around between 1993 and, say, 2004).

:rolleyes:

That sentence alone speaks volumes. Gibbs has also had terrible records in the pre-season of every championship he's won. Do you want to cite history in that aspect? Stop overanalyzing everything that happens and take the season-opener for what it was. This team is capable of a winning season and last night's performance -- while disappointing -- is not making me change my mind in any regard.

Go preach your nonsense elsewhere. If you're finally jumping off the bandwagon you've ridden for 20 years, you need help (and apparently weren't around between 1993 and, say, 2004).

:rolleyes:

If I was serious you would have a great point, I'm wrote it all in sarcasm. Just having fun with those that really over did it. Read closey some of the lines and you can tell.

it's all tongue in cheek. I'm just poking fun at those that seriously overreacted.

I think the last sentence of your original post should have made it obvious that you were joking.

Anyone who stuck with the Skins through Pettibone, Norv, Robiskie, Schottenheimer, and Spurrier sure as hell isn't going to jump ship with Gibbs in the fold.

I think the last sentence of your original post should have made it obvious that you were joking.

Anyone who stuck with the Skins through Pettibone, Norv, Robiskie, Schottenheimer, and Spurrier sure as hell isn't going to jump ship with Gibbs in the fold.

Damn skippy.:cheers:

I agree with you. I think we should get rid of Al Saunders. He has a 700 page playbook, but I think 695 of the pages are doodles and Al Saunders written in different colored inks and love notes to Gregg Williams. You know who we should get instead who has an awesome playbook? Adam Sandler! Have you seen The Waterboy and The Longest Yard. He has some amazing plays that work every time! I can't wait to see the Fumble-Rooskie in Washington! Hail. :point2sky

If I was serious you would have a great point, I'm wrote it all in sarcasm. Just having fun with those that really over did it. Read closey some of the lines and you can tell.

Ya gotta throw some people a bone and put a smiley face or "roll eyes" or something like that. Its hard to guage things like sarcsam on a message board. I understood, because it was basically a list of all the current threads on the first two pages, but like I said, ya gotta throw some people a bone.

I agree with you. I think we should get rid of Al Saunders. He has a 700 page playbook, but I think 695 of the pages are doodles and Al Saunders written in different colored inks and love notes to Gregg Williams. You know who we should get instead who has an awesome playbook? Adam Sandler! Have you seen The Waterboy and The Longest Yard. He has some amazing plays that work every time! I can't wait to see the Fumble-Rooskie in Washington! Hail. :point2sky

If we had the waterboy at LB, that would be awesome!!!

Ya gotta throw some people a bone and put a smiley face or "roll eyes" or something like that. Its hard to guage things like sarcsam on a message board. I understood, because it was basically a list of all the current threads on the first two pages, but like I said, ya gotta throw some people a bone.

STEW, because of your senority I will.:D

Archived