Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Can't Take It Anymore, Why Even Play The Rest Of Our Games

SKINZ33

Maybe we can get Sean Taylor to change his name to Bobby Bouchet (sp?). And maybe, just maybe, we can get the Fonz to be our coach. I think Mr. Snyder needs to pull out his checkbook.

Have you seen Necessary Roughness. I've said it a thousand times we need Kathy Irleland to replace Hall as the kicker.

SKINZ33, I knew this was a sarcasm thread when I read this.

Rodgers sucks and gloats too much and can't do anything. He should be a shutdown corner in his second season. Why bother to bringing springs back since he'll just get toasted because opposing QB's will have all day to throw.

I don't remember this much panic after opening day, in like forever.

Last nights game was another example as to why we will stink and continue to stink. Brunell isnt the answer, he has a noodle for an arm, and makes bad decisions. Campbell should be anointed the instant saviour because his athleticism can make up for his lack of experience and knowledge of the offense.

Our defense can't stop anyone, carter is a bust because he couldn't even register a single sack in the first game of the season! Rodgers sucks and gloats too much and can't do anything. He should be a shutdown corner in his second season. Why bother to bringing springs back since he'll just get toasted because opposing QB's will have all day to throw.

Our offense is so predictable and there were signs of this in the preseason when we didn't move the ball. We looked so much like last year and I can't beleive Lloyd, ARE, Moss, and everyone else couldnt take off and score tons of points, I mean they have a 700 page playbook and they've had all of the preseason, and offseason to learn this. Not to mention that they've been going against thier own D and other teams starting D in all of the preseason. Whats wrong with these guys?

Saunders should have opened up the entire playbook and ripped Minny apart, but no, instead he wants to try and build cohesion and timing in this offense. Who does that?

Gibbs is 0-6 in his Monday night openers and thats proof that this team is doomed. Pack it in because nothing good came from last night, Portis came away in good shape but who cares? The offense moved the ball to get us in position but who cares? We should have exploded for at least 35 pts and held them to 3 in our first game of the season under a new offensive coordinator. There was no excuse.

I'm jumping off the bandwagon that i've been riding for over 20 yrs because this season is done.

STEW, does this work?

DISCLAIMER: Thread written completely in sarcasm as to lighten the mood and get everyone ready for Dallas. We struggled yes, its not the end and we'll adjust.

IDIOT.........:logo:

SKINZ33, I knew this was a sarcasm thread when I read this.

I don't remember this much panic after opening day, in like forever.

We were teased with the way we ended the season last year 6-1. People expect us to win every game and score a TD everytime that we have the ball.

The Madden video game ruined the NFL! :mad:

:laugh:

I agree, Brunell has got to go.. Just like to playoff last year no points, we have go to average 20+ pts a game... Red zone isn't a place for field goals,, I hate to say it but Ramsey I believe would have taken this team futher the brunell is going to.. Ramsey is going to turn out to be another Trent Green...

I really can't believe some of these people are fans ready to jump ship after one game ? I was over at the Panthers board and they took a serious beat whipping and they are still not giving up on the season. We were in this game all the way through and came up short.

I agree, Brunell has got to go.. Just like to playoff last year no points, we have go to average 20+ pts a game... Red zone isn't a place for field goals,, I hate to say it but Ramsey I believe would have taken this team futher the brunell is going to.. Ramsey is going to turn out to be another Trent Green...

Just like in New Jersey? He can't even start for the Jets. Ramsey is an awesome person but, he is a back-up/situational QB at best.

I really can't believe some of these people are fans ready to jump ship after one game ? I was over at the Panthers board and they took a serious beat whipping and they are still not giving up on the season. We were in this game all the way through and came up short.

Relax BigRay, don't get the Blood pressure up. It was a playful thread.

Ramsey will eventually start for some team, I just don't see what the coaching staff see in Brunell. He hasn't been able to get the ball in the endzone ever since he's been here.. I think the buddy system Gibbs and Brunell has got to go if this team wants to take it a step further..

even after it's been said several times that this was a sarcastic thread, some people still aren't getting it. Let me try to help.

No one is really jumping ship after the first game. This thread is meant to lighten the mood after a disappointing loss, but we realize that the season is not really over after the first game. Thank you for caring.

Relax BigRay, don't get the Blood pressure up. It was a playful thread.

I'm relax buddy but I am just saying though. I am more disappointed in reading all these chicken little threads whether it's playing or not. We can't draw any conclusion just after one game. If there is a coach that can turn it around we have him.

Sure, I was disappointed as the next guy but if you look at it what team really look great out there in 1 week. Eagles? come on they played the Texans. Is Baltimore as good as they looked against the Bucs? I don't think so see what I mean?

Ramsey will eventually start for some team, I just don't see what the coaching staff see in Brunell. He hasn't been able to get the ball in the endzone ever since he's been here.. I think the buddy system Gibbs and Brunell has got to go if this team wants to take it a step further..

He had his chances here. He failed.

He had his chance so far with the Jets. He failed so far.

If you need to throw the ball deep, i.e. Hail Mary, then you throw Ramsey into the mix. That is all.

Joe Gibbs likes the fact that we are in every single game with Brunell. He does not force throws that will lead to INT's. It can not be said enough.

Is he a great QB? No way. Only a fool would believe that. However, Mark is good enough for us to win and teach JC this offense. Campbell is the projected future with us. The time for JC is NOT now though. I am happy that we have Brunell.

Does anyone think Brunell can actually take the Skins to the promise land????

Yes he can. Did anyone really think Brad Johnson could?! How about Trent Dilfer? I know, I know.. But, PG.. they have a killer defense. So will we, when we can get this ball rolling. Injuries hurt us in the past and hurt us already this year. You can not fault that.

I'm relax buddy but I am just saying though. I am more disappointed in reading all these chicken little threads whether it's playing or not. We can't draw any conclusion just after one game. If there is a coach that can turn it around we have him.

Sure, I was disappointed as the next guy but if you look at it what team really look great out there in 1 week. Eagles? come on they played the Texans. Is Baltimore as good as they looked against the Bucs? I don't think so see what I mean?

Well if you can't post playful threads on a message board then whats the point. Not every thread has to be serious and in this case I did it to bring light to the fact that there has been a lot of overreacting and to also leave it behind and get ready for Dallas.

I wont go into how I felt about the game because its the same as everyone else but I think your taking it a little too serious.

You think us fans don't know Gibbs can get it done, c'mon my friend. :D

Archived