Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Relax folks....think of '03 Patriots.....

Rypien1191

Great point, I was thinking the same thing myself. How can anyone be a true fan of the Skins and not see that we have made steady improvement each year under coach Gibbs. The free agents JG has signed since he came back are now the strong nucleous of this team right now, unlike the revolving door we used to have. I don't want to know what this team would look like if he hadn't brought in Portis, Springs, Washington, Moss, and Brunell just to name a few. This team has a lot of talent, it will be sweet when it all gets rolling.

Gibbs has never won a Monday Night Opener - people here are acting like a 3pt loss to a playoff team THIS YEAR - is akin to losing 38-0 to the Houston Texans!

Guest sith lord
Exactly! Look at the Bucs, Packers, and Raiders. We could have been shut out at home.

I'm sorry, but other teams losing worse, does not make me feel better about our loss.

We don't? I could have sworn the Redskins looked pretty damned good last year...it is entirely too early to panic. When, NOT if, this team starts winning, I am curious to see what tune these Chicken Littles play.

I have faith that our coaching staff will right the ship - THIS IS NOT SPURRIER WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!

I'm over the loss this morning. Next game. Seriously. I realize we have made strides every year with Gibbs, but you have to admit that year after year we have been lulled into a sense that we are a SB team, but yet the best record we can come up with in the last 15 years is 10-6. I think we're all tired of the 6-10, 7-9, 8-8, 9-7, 10-6 seasons.

Someone mentioned that we should not be fans if we can't go through the tough times. I've been a fan for 30 years. always have been, always will. Yes I get mad at them at times, but I always come back for more no matter how painful it is. And you gotta admit, it's been pretty painful since 91.

I was waiting for someone to come with this.

We are NOT, repeat NOT, the Patriots. That team has a winning mentality. They get the job done. They respond when challenged.

It'll be apparent how little resemblance we bear to the Patriots after Dallas hands us our collective arses this weekend.

Way to be a fan.:doh:

Archived