Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's Your Routine/Plan This Weekend?

Califan007 The Constipated

Did this last season as well, helped get pumped up for the opening Skins game and the start of a new NFL season in general... :cheers:

So, what's your plan this upcoming weekend? What will you be wearing/doing/eating/drinking when the Skins game comes on? (please don't tell me it'll be cucumber slices and kool aid..lol :doh: )What other games are you making sure you don't miss? What rituals/superstitions are you gonna break out again after 8 months of hibernation?...

It all starts Thursday, and REALLY starts Monday night with a victory... :point2sky :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

Well...Monday at work will be the longest day ever. Then I'll drive home on the toll road probably going at 110mph and then watch every milisecond of pregame possible. I'll probably be wearing my CP jersey in hopes that he will play and light it up. I need a friggin time machine...Monday night can't come any sooner.

Those two are on my "Definites" list as well...along with watching the Steelers/Dolphins game, only because it officially kicks off this freakin' season...lol :notworthy

i know ill watch every game on regular tv but the steelers game disappoints me if ward also doesnt play.. i think hes the best wr overall in the game

We actually get to watch the whole division this weekend. I'm definitely going to be watching the competition. Philly, Dallas, and then the Giants on Sunday.

Then Monday, I have taken the afternoon off. I plan to pick up the family by 2 and get to the stadium around 3.

Praise the Lord! It's finally football season again!!!!

Watch the Philly-Houston game till about halftime, they will have it in the bag by then. Then, I will probably catch some of the 2nd half of Tampa-Baltimore and Carolina-Atlanta games. At 4:00, mostly watching the Pukes lose to the Jags, hopefully, maybe a few minutes of the Chicago-Green Bay just to see what Chicago has. At 8:00, watch Indy destroy the new Giants defense and then the countdown begins. :cool:

funbunch u going to 2 games on a weekend thats awesome... how much are cards tickets at the pink taco?

I have season tickets upper level on the goal line for $25 each game. I went partners with a friend so I ONLY go to games that don't interfere with the Redskins.

Overall tickets are way cheap comapred to Redskins...but you could say you get what you pay for. But hey, it's NFL football (most of the time). The stadium is AWESOME though!

I might go to the Sun Devils game on saturday just to make it a trifecta of football games.

Well having Labor Day weekend sure makes this week go a little bit faster. I got class for 4 days, but basicly once its Friday things will go very quickly since weekends usually do. Sunday will be awesome since we get to see all the games and On monday im going to the game. Should be fun. Man I'm so glad offseason is over I feel like ive been waiting forever.

An hour before game time everything is going to be Redskins-related in my house...lol...T.V., radio, computer are all gonna be broadcasting or dealing with something dealing with the game...Cokes, beer and food ready...nerves and excitement taking turns screwing with my patience...lol...This **** needs to start. :cheers:

i know ill watch every game on regular tv but the steelers game disappoints me if ward also doesnt play.. i think hes the best wr overall in the game

Me too, he is on my fantasy squad!:D

Watching every ounce of football this weekend, then leaving work at 2:30 to head up to FedEx and watch us put the hurtin' on the Vikes!

GO JAGS!!!:dallasuck

Archived