Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Punter's Available Blog

santarpia

Here are two punters who have been cut the past 24 hours.

2 Punter are currently available. The Steelers cut 1st year punter Mike Barr. During the pre-season, he punted 12 times and had an average of 44.9 with 3 punts inside the 20. Ex-Redskins, Andy Groom was cut by St.Louis. He punted 13 times and had an average of 38.8 with 4 punts inside the 20.

It is a moot point. Gibbs is going to go with what is on the team. I myself would like another punter and another PK, but he calls the shots. Now, if either one doesn't produce in the 1st 3 weeks, then there will be another P or PK assigned to our team. My 2 cents.

It is a moot point. Gibbs is going to go with what is on the team. I myself would like another punter and another PK, but he calls the shots. Now, if either one doesn't produce in the 1st 3 weeks, then there will be another P or PK assigned to our team. My 2 cents.

Agreed

Another option is to sign a young punter to the practice squad. One possibility is Joel Stelly, a rookie from Louisiana-Monroe, who punted for a 50.0 yard average and 41.3 net yard average in three pre-season games with the Bears. With those numbers, he is worth a look.

Another option is to sign a young punter to the practice squad. One possibility is Joel Stelly, a rookie from Louisiana-Monroe, who punted for a 50.0 yard average and 41.3 net yard average in three pre-season games with the Bears. With those numbers, he is worth a look.

I like this idea :applause: :applause:

Archived