Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Starting QB

tonyriggins

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I am just Curiuos if anybody thinks Collins, besides me.

Also look at the tape of collins vs. Cincy,

THEN

realize that Collins was playing against 4th stringers in the Ravens game, guys that are FIGHTING for a backup spot on the team.....

has anybody noticed that all the media expert who picked the Skins BEFORE pre season, have altered their picks now and have the Redskins as 3rd or 4th in the NFC East as opposed to the earlier 1st or 2nd pick.

Pre season most certainly is something even the "jocks who talk" are basing their evaluations on. Remember, when Spurrier was pitchin it all around in pre season and many of them thought that Spurrier would be successful. Merril Hoge said "forget it". It ain't gonna work" I respect Merril for that and he seems to be one of the few that really understands what football is really about in the NFL. I haven't heard his predictions, but I would be interested. Anybody know?

;) Brunell until all is lost, which I hope won't happen.

Or better Brunell until the skins are up 52-0, then put Campbell in for experience behind the center.

Collins can be put in if Randle El can't get the team going. Yes, I'm serious, Collins BITES! :silly: :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :point2sky :point2sky :mad: :mad:

Archived