Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whose fans Suck the Most

PotomacSkinsFan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I hate the Cowboy fans - but not so much the ones from Texas.

I hate the Cowboy fans in LA (and everywhere else in the country) who jumped on the bandwagon 15 years ago and now are stuck with them. They don't follow the team, couldn't name 3 players, don't know crap about football, and are the first to open their mouths when they win a big one. Fair-weather a-holes.

I hate the Cowboy fans in MD/VA/DC who are not really Cowboy fans as much as anti-Redskin attention whores. They need the attention of scathing everyone around them, so they wear their big blue star just to stir up crap. Also likely to be highly uneducated on the team and football in general.

Unfortunately for the Cowboys, these two segments of their fan base make up a strong percentage - I'd guess close to 30% of their fans. Anywhere you go you find uneducated, loud mouthed, Cowboy "fans" who couldn't name their starting Center to save their life.

THAT is why I hate hate hate Cowboy fans. More than I hate Jeff George, Deion Sanders, traffic, and the Cowboys themselves.

Anybody that chooses anybody but Philly doesn't get out much.

Well, I face D's fans almost everyday, from work, from other boards, and from home, yea.. my bro is a D fan.. And I hate them all... Actually.. I hate everyone who isn't rooting for Skins equally.

Eagles fans suck, yeah, but they don't live in and around DC

Dallas fans win this contest

Cowboy Nation... never seen so much ignorance and bandwagon fans

There is nothing more annoying then a Cowboy fan in the DC area. :doh: It is amazing how many people call themselves Cowboy fans and don't even watch their games. :doh: But in terms of ignorance of the fans, Eagles win hands down.

There is nothing more annoying then a Cowboy fan in the DC area. :doh: It is amazing how many people call themselves Cowboy fans and don't even watch their games. :doh: But in terms of ignorance of the fans, Eagles win hands down.

It was amazing how many Cowboys jerseys that I saw at the game last night. :mad:

Bingo.

Texas Cowboy fans...I respect them.

The DC area loners....u cant count as real fans. They are germs that are there to bother us..nothing more.

Your right though, they dont watch any games other than when their "team" plays us...or makes a national tv appearance. What diehards :notworthy

I lived in NJ amongst Philly fans and NJ Giants fans and can say that the Philly fans are the most annoying....they believe all the NFL film hype that they are supposed to be the meanest and rudest.....Bad place to watch the 'Skins- the Philly fans will pay more attention to you and your jersey than to the field....

I have found it hard to get riled up about most cowboy fans since so many seem to be of the bandwagon variety.

Giants fans for all their bravado are really insecure...but these are all generalities

I have a feeling I know who has the best fans!!!:eaglesuck

Philly fans are the scum of the earth, there are no people I hate more then Eagles fans.

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

Archived