Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whose fans Suck the Most

PotomacSkinsFan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I hate the Cowboy fans - but not so much the ones from Texas.

nobody in texas roots for the cowboys. i worked with a ton of people from dallas and other parts of texas this summer and they all said the same thing: I hate the cowboys. People from San Antonio and Houston said they hate em because they just hate the city, and people from Dallas said they've hated the cowboys since Jerry Jones bought the team.

I still think Philly fans are the trashiest of the trash though: throwing bottles at Clinton's mom? Ridiculous.

Funny Story: One of my friends (who's from Michigan, and was just trying to start trouble) started singing Hail to the redskins in line at Pat's (the famous cheese steak place) and he got jumped. It was one of the funnier things ive ever seen actually. He had no recollection of the night, but we all woke up the next day with a whole lot of bruises. They gave us free cheese steaks though.

Depends what you mean by "suck."

If you mean violent, drunk and stupid, Philly wins hands down.

If you mean ugly, drunk and stupid, its the Giants in a walk.

If you mean inbred, drunk and stupid, Dallas takes the cake.

But I'd also like to nominate Seattle fans who weren't sure what football was until a couple of years ago and now can't get enough of "Hass" and the rest of their merry band of nancy boys. They just have the good fortune of playing in a JV division which almost guarantees them a bye and home field.

We should have won that game to begin with but imagine had it been at Fed Ex after we'd had a couple of weeks rest? A massacre.

I dont specifically mean the Philly fans on this board but the ones I have had encounters with...ugh. Just awful. Every team has bad troublemaking jerkoff fans but the Eagles seem to unfortunatly have a lot more than everybody else.

Yeah. I remember watching the local news after the Panthers beat them in the title game a few years ago and a woman from Charlotte attended the game and a male fan punched her in the face for pulling for the Panthers. When I called my buddy out (who is a Philly fan from Philly) his reply was, "Yeah but the fat pig probably ran her mouth and asked for it. She deserved it."

Archived