Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RMN reporting swap of 1sts and 3rd could be involved for Lelie (edited)

Bronco LB 52

basically a 3rd round pick for sure...im ok with that.

Then the worse team gets the better pick.....basically we will get punished for being a "bad" team and have to flip 1st rounders.

Hope like Heck we dont finish poorly...for 2 reasons....if we finish better than the broncos and we made a one for one swap.

Not a bad trade....we now have that POWER back.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/nfl/article/0,2777,DRMN_23918_4936802,00.html

Denver will flip flop first-round picks with Washington if the Redskins’ finish with a worse record than the Broncos this season and thus have a higher pick. The Broncos would also get Washington’s third-round pick in that scenario.

If Washington finishes with a better record than Broncos this season the teams will keep their first-round picks and the Broncos will receive the Redskins’ third- and fourth-round picks.

Denver will receive Washington’s first- and third-round picks if the Redskins’ finish with a worse record than the Broncos this season and thus have a higher pick. If Washington finishes with a better record than Broncos they will then get the Redskins’ third- and fourth-round picks.

I'm not so sure I like this. Since we have already given up a 4th rounder to San Francisco. If we are better than the Broncos we will only have a 1st rounder in the first 4 rounds of next year. We traded our 2nd rounder to move up in the draft. What does this say about Betts and Cartright.

I'm so confused.

I think we're in draft pick debt. :laugh:

Hahahah nice

Honestly, I think if Portis can get healthy and his shoulder doesn't bother him, we could contend to have the #1 rushing attack in the NFL. Our offense seems to keep getting more potent and although the o-line still lacks depth, they seem to be the healthiest, most durable group on the team lately...it just seems like on paper this offense is unstoppable...I just can't wait to see us play.

Archived