Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our Drunk Misbehaving Fans

Chief skin

Come on now little boys lets act like grown adults startimg the next home preseason game. you low class drunk arseholes in sec 446 know who you are, the usehers know who you they had to come up to your seats and discipline you. We are becoming no better then the scum in philly. If you can't act like civilized himan beings stay the hell home

Come on now little boys lets act like grown adults startimg the next home preseason game. you low class drunk arseholes in sec 446 know who you are, the usehers know who you they had to come up to your seats and discipline you. We are becoming no better then the scum in philly. If you can't act like civilized himan beings stay the hell home

We need these kind of fans to enforce the law and make sure opposing fans aren't welcome at Fed Ex.

You may be banned for that rant ,,, but my thoughts exactly.....

BAN ALCOHOL FROM PUBLIC SPORTING EVENTS....

never happen but... had to say it.....

wow, talk about a fan turnout at FedEx like Jacksonville gets

welcome to blacked out games

hey, preseason games can be very slow, drinking with fellow Skins fans makes it worth it

My wife and I were a little disappointed with our experience last night also in section 340. Most people were great and football oriented. But one obnoxious fan was yelling at the players to touch his **** repeatedly and talking about his erection or lack thereof many times.

There were a lot of kids and family in our section. Obviously for the families there, the Redskins are a family tradition. And it's something that we're happy to take our kids to so that they grow up like we did with memories of the team. I hope my son talks about Sean Taylor one day the way I talk about Dexter Manley and Marco Coleman and so on.

I have no problem with people being loud. I'm as loud as anyone. I have no problem with people having fun and getting drunk if they want to. And I personally dont' have a problem with people using the f-word or something in the heat of battle, when we throw a pick or something. We can explain that type of things to our kids.

But I have no idea why someone would want to make such X-rated explicit statements, drawing attention to himself and basically advertising to the whole section what a frustrated loser he is.

He apparently wasn't smart enough to realize no one else (not even his buddies) were laughing with him.

It's all about having enough respect for yourself to have respect for your fellow fans around you who bleed burgundy and gold but don't care a bit about your sexual frustrations. I just hope that guy isn't a season ticket holder.

Are you serious? Because some people abuse something, it should be banned? :doh:

Yeah, the people aren't responsible for their actions, the beer is :doh: . Man I hate that attitude. It's so stupid. Everyone has the ability to make good and bad decisions. Arrest and penalize the people who **** up, the people are the problem, not the beer.

Yeah, the people aren't responsible for their actions, the beer is :doh: . Man I hate that attitude. It's so stupid. Everyone has the ability to make good and bad decisions. Arrest and penalize the people who **** up, the people are the problem, not the beer.

Maybe he is right though DCsportsfan...

If we only banned cars and kitchen knives and baseball bats and golf clubs and aerosol cans and everything else people abuse everday our lives might be much bette..r.....

Wait! We'd be left with nothing :doh: !

And remember, people don't kill people, guns do ....:doh: :doh:

There was a Jets fan about 4 rows behind me that was sitting two seats in from the aisle. She got "irritated" that there were two fans that kept getting up and coming back that in the fourth quarter, she refused to stand up and let them go by.

What really bothered me is that the Redskin fans got in trouble because they walked down and took some seats that had been vacated and made a "hand gesture" to the Jets fan. I sit on the aisle and yes, sometimes I get tired of standing up/sitting down to let people by.. but that's the price you pay to sit on the aisle. Geesh.

::shaking head::

Look I have had problems with drunks cursing when my kids are with me, So I told an usher and they ask the guy or guys to stop and they have everytime. So instead of getting mad do something without enflaming the situation. Most people dont realize they can get thrown out for unruly behavior.

Look I have had problems with drunks cursing when my kids are with me, So I told an usher and they ask the guy or guys to stop and they have everytime. So instead of getting mad do something without enflaming the situation. Most people dont realize they can get thrown out for unruly behavior.

Thanks, we'll try to ask the usher next time if it happens again. Cursing doesn't bother me or her much. But this was a whole different level, and would be considered sexual harassment in any workplace.

We're shy people and so we wouldn't make a big stink about it. (Must be the asian in us :)), but it would be nice to be able to enjoy the team a little more.

Archived