Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tell me,

seeMeskins

what are the little things that we follow so closely......but never talk about.

Like not playing dallas @1:00et time in 7years. Which will nd Nov.5

I'll bet you a Coke that game gets switched to 4 pm est as it gets closer ;) Interesting stat though.

I'll bet you a Coke that game gets switched to 4 pm est as it gets closer ;) Interesting stat though.

I don't mind the later starting times. For me, it means the difference of having to get out of bed at 3.30am or 6.30am (remember, we are usually up to 16 hours ahead of the US during the season, depending on where the game is being played).

I prefer the late starts so I can enjoy watching all the earlier games without stress.

Plus, if the G-strings, Birds and Girls all lose, we can get "one up" on them in the afternoon.

I'm a basketcase for the late starts. I'm nervous all freakin' day, and I'm either seriously pissed off just in time for dinner, or totally euphoric and glued to the TV to catch commentary / highlights of our victory.

Either way, the wife hates late kickoffs just as much as I do.

I perfer the 1pm start times. That way I can sleep in until 10:30. Watch NFL countdown from 11-1 then the game.

If it's a late game the wife likes to come up with things for me to do in the meantime. At least she has learned over the years that for a mandatory 3 1/2 hrs every sunday for 16+ weeks a year not to ask me do do anything. She's really good about it too.

Archived