Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Actor Haley Joel Osment Arrested

SkinsD

I see...... jail time. :doh:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060817/people_nm/osment_dc

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Prosecutors on Thursday charged Oscar-nominated actor Haley Joel Osment, who famously saw dead people in 1999 hit movie "The Sixth Sense," with drunken driving and marijuana possession.

Osment, 18, faces up to six months in jail if convicted on the charges that arose after a car crash in suburban Los Angeles on July 20.

The actor suffered a broken rib and shoulder injury and was briefly hospitalized.

Never understood this......:doh: You're rich and you want to get f'd up???? Get a DAMN limo, you stupid #$^#$%! 18 or not, he has the money, so please, no "you did stupid s when you were 18". Believe me, when I was 18, if I could've afforded a limo, I would've gotten one. ;)

Never understood this......:doh: You're rich and you want to get f'd up???? Get a DAMN limo, you stupid #$^#$%! 18 or not, he has the money, so please, no "you did stupid s when you were 18". Believe me, when I was 18, if I could've afforded a limo, I would've gotten one. ;)

I think you missed the part about him driving a 95 Saturn. Yeah this guy is definitely rich. 9/10 people on this board have a better car than him.

Normally I don't care, but jeez, man. Loosen up. Even though I did slightly chuckle a little...

I think you may have missed my point. (Could be because I didn't state it, who knows? :) )

I wasn't saying anything about any particular President. (I thought the fact that the statement applied to both of our last two made it suffeciently a-political.)

All I was saying was that incidents like this don't always prevent people from being successfull later on. Society does sometimes grant second chances. (Especially to people who're rich, famous, and good looking.)

Archived