Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philadelphia: The Greatest Sports City on Earth

E33Green

In my humble opinion, Philadelphia is the greatest sports city on the planet. They have established a tradition of excellence by winning championships almost every year since the 1970's. They have the classiest and most knowledgeable fans I have ever met. Philadelphia is home to luxurious, state of the art venues such as Veterans Stadium. The City of Brotherly Love is also the hometown of legendary real-life sports heroes such as Rocky Balboa. There is surely no stopping the Eagles on their way to yet another Super Bowl this year. I think all Redskins fans should bow down to the epitome of winning, class, and beauty: The Great City of Philadelphia.

:notworthy

In my humble opinion, Philadelphia is the greatest sports city on the planet. They have established a tradition of excellence by winning championships almost every year since the 1970's. They have the classiest and most knowledgeable fans I have ever met. Philadelphia is home to luxurious, state of the art venues such as Veterans Stadium. The City of Brotherly Love is also the hometown of legendary real-life sports heroes such as Rocky Balboa. There is surely no stopping the Eagles on their way to yet another Super Bowl this year. I think all Redskins fans should bow down to the epitome of winning, class, and beauty: The Great City of Philadelphia.

:notworthy

:doh:

:troll:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/announcement.php?f=24

4. Please post your message in the appropriate forum. Familiarize yourself with each forum description. Please be considerate and respectful to our visitors who frequent particular forums to gain knowledge on particular topics. Resist the temptation to post irrelevant topics on an inappropriate forum to achieve a wider audience. Moderators may move your post if it more relevant to another forum.

1. When is the last time the Eagles won a Super Bowl?

2. When is the last time the Sixers won a NBA Championship?

3. When is the last time your hockey team won the hockey championships? Seriously....:laugh:

4. Your fans suck and if they act like that in real life they probally already have their tickets to hell printed out.

5. The Eagles chant is ***.

EDIT: Wow...I didnt even notice the thread starter was being sarcastic...:D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/announcement.php?f=24

4. Please post your message in the appropriate forum. Familiarize yourself with each forum description. Please be considerate and respectful to our visitors who frequent particular forums to gain knowledge on particular topics. Resist the temptation to post irrelevant topics on an inappropriate forum to achieve a wider audience. Moderators may move your post if it more relevant to another forum.

You're right dude. Sorry guys, my bad. Rookie mistake. Should be in the Tailgate Forum but I don't know how to move it.

:doh:

Sarcastic or not. You speak the truth. Although the championships are not there the tradition (albeit a losing one) is. No on can deny Philadelphia is a huge sports city.

:)

Del always keepin' it real....I'd have to say New York or Boston has a pretty huge following. There all frontrunners though so it doesn't count.

Fight For Old D.C.

HTTR!

Archived