Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let Karma Make Money For You (Give it a chance, it works)

footballhenry

Okay, let's make some money...

Check this out; it makes too much sense not to work. If you believe in karma, let it work for you!

Ok, you are talking to the biggest skeptic; however, I just wanted to let everyone know that the PayPal thing works... I have been posting for almost a week and have already had a GREAT response. Email me and I’ll tell you how successful I’ve been at this. I have done the survey thing, other work at home opportunities, you name it, but this PayPal list system is only thing that gets you fast money...real fast money... It's more then just a list ...It's a movement. Its statement that Americans still believe in something... Its shows that people still have trust/hope in their fellow man.....Whether you get on my list or some else's... PayPal People Keep Posting!!!!!!!

With just $5 and a Paypal PREMIER or BUSINESS account, you could make THOUSANDS in 2 SIMPLE STEPS!

READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY THEN READ IT AGAIN. THIS IS FAST. THIS IS NOT THE ONE YOU WILL BE WAITING TO WORK GUARANTEED-you will have $10,000 in two weeks. Only $5, a Paypal PREMIER or BUSINESS account and 30 min are all to get this going.

When this program is continued, as it should be, EVERYONE PROFITS!! DON'T BE AFRAID to send gifts to strangers. It will come back to you ten fold. A person can gift you up to $10,000 per year and you don't have to report it to the IRS.

HERE ARE THE DETAILS:

Post this letter in 50 message boards, chat rooms, or newsgroups. You don't need to post 200 like others programs or email 40 people just to get started. Even if you are already in a program like the send six dollars to six people, CONTINUE IT and stay with it. THOSE DO PAY OUT, but do yourself a favor, DO THIS ONE TODAY as well, RIGHT NOW!!! It is simple and takes a very small investment, only $5 and a Paypal PREMIER or BUSINESS account. IT WORKS AND IS DONE IN 2 SIMPLE AND EASY STEPS!

HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

Simply send $5 to the person at POSITION #1, if your birthday is between JAN 1 THRU JUNE 30, OR, if your birthday is between JULY 1 THRU DEC 31, send the gift to the person at POSITION # 2.

POSITION #1 (January-June Birthdays) footballhenry@aim.com

POSITION#2 (July-December Birthdays) kimberly1182@hotmail.com

STEP 1: Ok, if you're not already a PayPal user, the very first thing you need to do is use the PayPal link below and SIGN UP. It takes just two minutes! Here's the URL: http://www.paypal.com Be sure to use this link so you can sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account. You'll need to have a PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not a PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card payments from other people. (Make sure you add service@paypal.com to your email address book.)

STEP 2: It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive. So the first thing to do when you have your Premier/Business PayPal account is to IMMEDIATELY send a $5 payment from your PayPal account to the email address in the position (1 or 2 - depending on your birthday in the timeline), along with a note saying: "HERE IS A $5 GIFT FOR YOU." Be certain to add this note, as this is what KEEPS THIS PROGRAM LEGAL. Instructions on how to send a payment are under "SEND MONEY" at the Paypal Site.

POSITION #1 (January-June Birthdays) footballhenry@aim.com

POSITION#2 (July-December Birthdays) kimberly1182@hotmai.com

REMOVE the email address you are replacing (the one you sent $5 to), and REPLACE it with your own email address (REMEMBER: Use the same EMAIL ADDRESS that is used with YOUR Paypal account! !) and then post to 50 Message Boards, Chat Rooms, or Newsgroups.

WHY THIS PROGRAM WORKS: Straight to the point, the reason this program is SO SUCCESSFUL is because this in 50 different message boards, there are only TWO outcomes (1) A person's birthday will fall on the same half as yours YOU GET $5.00..OR (2) A person's birthday will fall on the other half of the timeline, therefore, YOU STAY IN YOUR POSITION posted in 50 other MESSAGE BOARDS, etc.

YOUR NAME COULD CYCLE FOR A LONG TIME! THIS MAKES IT THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING. This is excellent seed money to start or expand a business, buy your dream home, car and pay off whatever bills you may have. Good luck and God Bless. Play fairly and good fortune will follow.

BOTTOMLINE: Either you get the $5 or your name gets passed on for other people to give YOU $5 or pass YOUR name on to other people that will. It makes you think though, the more you post YOUR OWN POSTS, the BETTER the results! 4 FACTORS THAT MAKE THIS PROGRAM SO SUCCESSFUL:

* EXTREMELY FAST RESPONSE

* EXTREMELY HIGH RESPONSE RATE

* UNLIMITED PROFIT POTENTIAL

* QUICK, SIMPLE AND CHEAP TO GET STARTED

So there it is. You now have the knowledge that will enable you to make over $10,000 within the next few weeks. The only thing that can hold you back now is a lack of faith or a lack of self-belief. However, any doubts you may currently have will disappear within a few days of putting this plan into practice. Trust me on this! You certainly won't regret it.

Best Regards

P.S. Does this sound too good? Well maybe to some skeptics it is. But it actually works, and is worth the 30 minutes of your time now. So, just make a nice cup of tea and get started on it now. After all, you can't lose, and you stand to gain more in the next few weeks than many people earn in a year!

fh, you know better......

eh, when your in college debt like me and working long hours you'll look for anything. Ill let you know in a week if its done anything for me, plus eh...worse case scenario is I lose 5 bucks but I tend to look on the bright side, and it WILL work :D

Pyramid or Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) schemes have been around for decades. A few years ago, the ages-old pen-and-ink pyramid scheme made the jump to the Internet, with invitations to join the questionable money-making behemoths circulating via e-mail. But, still, the only way to send your $1 or $5 or $10 to the others on the list was through postal mail.

doteasy.com - free web hosting. Free hosting with no banners.

The rise of on-line payment services like PayPal changed that. PayPal and their ilk provide their members with online debit accounts they can use to make or receive secure payments at a variety of web sites. Adapting a pyramid scheme to PayPal payments reduces the time required to build the pyramid and circumvents some federal regulation and control, but it doesn't make them any more legal. Title 18, section 1302 & 1341 of the US Postal and Lottery Laws actually states that chain letters are illegal "if they request money or other items of value and promise a substantial return to the participants." Unfortunately MLM schemes are very difficult to police.

PayPal has not responded to my inquiries about if this type of activity is encouraged or even allowed on their system. However, their terms of service identify MLM as one possible violation:

"You agree that you will not use PayPal to accept payment for illegal products or services... You will not use the Service, the PayPal website or any of the services offered therein for any unlawful or fraudulent activity. If PayPal has reason to believe that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful, or improper activity... your access to the Service may be suspended or terminated. You will cooperate fully with PayPal to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, including but not limited to granting authorized PayPal representatives "guest" or "member" access to any password-protected portions of your website.

"You also agree not to use your PayPal account to sell securities, business opportunities, franchises, multi-level marketing, or goods with delivery delayed more than 20 days from the date of payment. You agree not to impersonate a PayPal User or a PayPal representative, or to request that a PayPal customer provide you with their password or other information to access their account."

In addition, your e-mail provider may prohibit using your account for MLM schemes. Most will shut down your account if they discover you using it for that purpose, and some will even prosecute you for illegal activity.

BreakTheChain.org recommends against participating in any pyramid or multi-level marketing scheme. By design, a few people at the top will make a lot of money from the many people at the bottom (that's what the term "pyramid" implies, and it's one reason most purveyors of multilevel marketing don't use the term). Despite what every MLM invitation states, MLM takes a lot of time and effort to break even and most participants lose. Break this Chain.

eh, when your in college debt like me and working long hours you'll look for anything. Ill let you know in a week if its done anything for me, plus eh...worse case scenario is I lose 5 bucks but I tend to look on the bright side, and it WILL work :D

i'm up to my man boobs in college debt dude. but something i didn't learn in college: money 'aint free. unless you're the child of a millionaire.

Archived