Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Loser Turner presents Aikman to HOF

Chief skin

I was close to puking watching Turner present Aikman. Aftet that display of cow$h1t, I am convinced more the ever that Mr. cooke made a senile mistake in hiring that loser. I said it once and I will say it until I drop dead, You don't hire a cow$h1t to do a mans job period.

I too think that Norv was not a good HC but I think he was a pretty solid coordinator. If Aikman, who deserves to be in the HOF, wanted to be introduced by him then so be it. If you watched any of the ceremony, Norv inspired Aikman and he was moved when he talked about him.

I am a die hard fan and have a very sound dislike for the Cowboys but there is no need to hate on Norv because he wasn't a good head coach. Lets have some class on things like this. HTTR!

Can we move past Norv Turner?

naw broa!!!!! The man gave us 7 of the most miserable, and i mean MISERABLE years in franchise history. Here's breakdown of your boy's tenure here.

1994 3 13 0 5th NFC East --

1995 6 10 0 3rd NFC East --

1996 9 7 0 3rd NFC East --

1997 8 7 1 2nd NFC East --

1998 6 10 0 4th NFC East --

*1999 10 6 0 1st NFC East Won Wild Card Playoffs (Lions)

Lost Divisional Playoffs (Buccaneers)

2000 8 8 0 3rd NFC East --

*only year to make playoffs

I too think that Norv was not a good HC but I think he was a pretty solid coordinator. If Aikman, who deserves to be in the HOF, wanted to be introduced by him then so be it. If you watched any of the ceremony, Norv inspired Aikman and he was moved when he talked about him.

I am a die hard fan and have a very sound dislike for the Cowboys but there is no need to hate on Norv because he wasn't a good head coach. Lets have some class on things like this. HTTR!

Your definition of a "solid coordinator" differs from mine.

Here are Norv's offenses ranks since he left the Boys:

1994 Wash 19th

1995 Wash 16th

1996 Wash 16th

1997 Wash 19th

1998 Wash 12th

1999 Wash 2nd

2000 Wash 11th

2001 SanD 15th

2002 Mia 15th

2003 Mia 24th

2004 Oak 20th

2005 Oak 21st

One top 10 offense in 12 years. Good luck San Fran.

Your definition of a "solid coordinator" differs from mine.

Here are Norv's offenses ranks since he left the Boys:

1994 Wash 19th

1995 Wash 16th

1996 Wash 16th

1997 Wash 19th

1998 Wash 12th

1999 Wash 2nd

2000 Wash 11th

2001 SanD 15th

2002 Mia 15th

2003 Mia 24th

2004 Oak 20th

2005 Oak 21st

One top 10 offense in 12 years. Good luck San Fran.

Dude, but he's an offensive genius... :jerk:

Give me Aikman, Smith, Irvin, Novacheck, and that Oline and even I'd give you a top 5 Offense with my Madden experience.

"I too think that Norv was not a good HC but I think he was a pretty solid coordinator. If Aikman, who deserves to be in the HOF, wanted to be introduced by him then so be it. If you watched any of the ceremony, Norv inspired Aikman and he was moved when he talked about him.

I am a die hard fan and have a very sound dislike for the Cowboys but there is no need to hate on Norv because he wasn't a good head coach. Lets have some class on things like this. HTTR!"

here here!

Aikman made a statement - it was Norv who showed him the way..played the critical role in developing him into a top flight QB. enough wiith the petty, irrelevant caterwauling. NT wasn't a great head coach: here or in Oakland. we all know that. that's not what Aikman was praising.

Guest BIGJoeSalave'a
I was close to puking watching Turner present Aikman. Aftet that display of cow$h1t, I am convinced more the ever that Mr. cooke made a senile mistake in hiring that loser. I said it once and I will say it until I drop dead, You don't hire a cow$h1t to do a mans job period.
Turner should have dropped down a given Troy a hummer right there. His entire resume was built on that man. He stunk at every stop before and after.

Now there's your mental picture for the evening. laugh.gif

Thank you fellow Redskins fans {Chief skin, ouvan59, and others} for your postings on Turncoat Judas Turner. Turncoat Judas Turner is definitely a perfect definition of a totally impotent perennial loser in my book.

Do you remember the depressing incompetent Turncoat Judas Turner peformances during the dark old days of the Redskins nation (1994-2000)? They were unending failures after failures, from the Heath Shuler, Westbrook, and numerous wasted draft picks, to wasting Ken Harvey 4 years pro bowl performances, to letting the brokeback boys won the game after the brokeback boys were down by 21 points, and so many other heart wrenching failures.

Just curious, how come Jimmy Johnson is NOT doing the presentation for Aikman (Ailman)? What is the problem here?

Guest BIGJoeSalave'a
3-17-1 in games decided by 3 points or less, enough said. Just like Bush, never his fault

:cheers:

Amen, wise citizen.

"Just like Bush, never his fault."

more irrelevant BS. but while we're on the subject...what...pray tell......have you done to help with national security? or are you in stands on this one just like with the Skins?

Very strange, and hard to figure out what you are saying or talking about. What exacly are you trying to say?

this has got to be the dumbest series of posts I have read in a long, long time.

you're almost all disrespecting Aikman. it's a personal relationship that is symbolized when a presenter sets the stage for the honoree. what's hard to understand about that?

bash NT as head coach in threads dedicated to that theme. but this is flat out childish. It was Aikman's day. his choice. his expression of who played a seminal role for him.

save the acid for when it counts. this is just silly.

"Very strange, and hard to figure out what you are saying or talking about. What exacly are you trying to say?"

not strange at all. you made the fantasmagorical leap from a head football coach/offensive coordinator to the President of the United States.

since you decided to make a political statement...I merely walked through the open door and asked....."what the F have you done since you seem to think things are amuck at the international/national level."

I agree with a lot of the sentiment here about Turner, but I liked Aikman's speech. I hated the guy when we had to play him, but since he's retired, I've found him to be a class act and a helluvan unbiased color guy.

"Very strange, and hard to figure out what you are saying or talking about. What exacly are you trying to say?"

not strange at all. you made the fantasmagorical leap from a head football coach/offensive coordinator to the President of the United States.

since you decided to make a political statement...I merely walked through the open door and asked....."what the F have you done since you seem to think things are amuck at the international/national level."

You are a very angry person. Eagle fan?

3-17-1 in games decided by 3 points or less, enough said. Just like Bush, never his fault
"Just like Bush, never his fault."

more irrelevant BS. but while we're on the subject...what...pray tell......have you done to help with national security? or are you in stands on this one just like with the Skins?

Wrong forum for this conversation.

Take a right at the third light and take this crap to the Tailgate.

The hate toward Turner is based on his ARROGANCE and his attitude that he knew and everyone else(us the fans) were stupid. He knew best, well his record speaks for itself. Those losing press conferences after the game were horrid. How many times did we hear his no talent, lazy players fought their hearts out, how many times did we hear what we do works. He was the WORST coach this franchise has ever had. Today will be the closest he ever gets to the HOF without a paid admission.

this has got to be the dumbest series of posts I have read in a long, long time.

you're almost all disrespecting Aikman. it's a personal relationship that is symbolized when a presenter sets the stage for the honoree. what's hard to understand about that?

bash NT as head coach in threads dedicated to that theme. but this is flat out childish. It was Aikman's day. his choice. his expression of who played a seminal role for him.

save the acid for when it counts. this is just silly.

No disrespect, but I think we can both agree.

The HOF is bogus!!!!!!!

Where's Art Monk ????

Why isn't #81 - The real #81 - up there being presented by Joe Gibbs!

I think that would be a better sight for my eyes anyday!

Archived