Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buffett

MissU28

well, how was it? I haven't seem JB in about 5 years, I'm overdue. He has a

new 2 DVD live video out, I might buy it instead.

For my first Buffett experience....I'd have to say I had a lot of fun. Didn't tailgate with the "true" parrotheads from 12pm-8pm....got there at 5 and tailgated with some friends...walked around to see the craziness. Some people really did it up...there was this one group of people who had set up this huge tiki bar thing and it had a running shower that emptied into a baby pool. Saw a guy with a shark fin on his back that was attached to one of those "camelbacks"...had a box of wine in it. Ingenious.

From my friends' perspective (they'd been going for many years- my coworker met her husband at a Jimmy concert about 5 years ago) they said that it wasn't as crazy as years past...less boobage I guess. But they sent hundreds of different-sized beach balls into the crowd and that was highly entertaining...especially after a few brews.

Since I am not a parrothead, I really only knew like 5 of his songs-and his version of Brown Eyed Girl, but that's not really his song so I don't count it. But it was incredible watching the crowd get into Buffett...especially for the "Fins" song...witnessing thousands of people moving their hands as shark fins above their heads in unison- a spectacle, to say the least.

Had fun dancing around...despite not knowing the songs, they're relatively easy to catch on to (the hooks at least) and entertaining.

Really didn't have a problem leaving the parking lot either...think it took me about 15 minutes...when I went to Brad Paisley took me well over an hour.

In all, a fun experience, but not sure I'll go crazy if I don't get tix to see him next year.

For my first Buffett experience....I'd have to say I had a lot of fun. Didn't tailgate with the "true" parrotheads from 12pm-8pm....got there at 5 and tailgated with some friends...walked around to see the craziness. Some people really did it up...there was this one group of people who had set up this huge tiki bar thing and it had a running shower that emptied into a baby pool. Saw a guy with a shark fin on his back that was attached to one of those "camelbacks"...had a box of wine in it. Ingenious.

From my friends' perspective (they'd been going for many years- my coworker met her husband at a Jimmy concert about 5 years ago) they said that it wasn't as crazy as years past...less boobage I guess. But they sent hundreds of different-sized beach balls into the crowd and that was highly entertaining...especially after a few brews.

Since I am not a parrothead, I really only knew like 5 of his songs-and his version of Brown Eyed Girl, but that's not really his song so I don't count it. But it was incredible watching the crowd get into Buffett...especially for the "Fins" song...witnessing thousands of people moving their hands as shark fins above their heads in unison- a spectacle, to say the least.

Had fun dancing around...despite not knowing the songs, they're relatively easy to catch on to (the hooks at least) and entertaining.

Really didn't have a problem leaving the parking lot either...think it took me about 15 minutes...when I went to Brad Paisley took me well over an hour.

In all, a fun experience, but not sure I'll go crazy if I don't get tix to see him next year.

Did he perform his cover of Souther Cross?. I have been to tons of his concerts, but not lately as his performances have been declining... Not as good anymore..

Archived