Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Poll: Who Deserves Hall the Most

ouvan59

haha what a terrible dallas fan. id do everything i could to keep emmit or troy out.

everything from their coaches to their fans to their players suck in dallas.

:silly:

But thats cause i love the game, and what it stands for and Art Monk deserves to be recognized, as does Irvin, but only in due time.....

Difference in Monk and lets say smith and Aikman....there is nothing you can do. they are first time no brainer HOF'ers....

And Coach Tom went 20 straight years in the NFL without a loosing season 1966-1985, and was 500 in 1965...that hardley sucks......:rolleyes:

haha what a terrible dallas fan. id do everything i could to keep emmit or troy out.

everything from their coaches to their fans to their players suck in dallas.

Don't listen to him Dallas Fan. I am just glad that you can see with an unbiased eye that Art Monk deserves to be in the Hall. :applause:

:silly:

But thats cause i love the game, and what it stands for and Art Monk deserves to be recognized, as does Irvin, but only in due time.....

Difference in Monk and lets say smith and Aikman....there is nothing you can do. they are first time no brainer HOF'ers....

And Coach Tom went 20 straight years in the NFL without a loosing season 1966-1985, and was 500 in 1965...that hardley sucks......:rolleyes:

u know im just ragging on you. emmit smith deserves to be in the hall. he is a great player.

ugggh, i think i just vomited.

u know im just ragging on you. emmit smith deserves to be in the hall. he is a great player.

ugggh, i think i just vomited.

:laugh: its all good. I do have a sense of humor...and dont think i didn't puke after voting for Art......:silly:

All honesty, WR is the hardest decision right now for the HOF, but they have to give in next year on Art Monk.

Archived