Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor's Breakout Year...No Doubt!

TheShredder

I see ST and the mood he is in... Excited to be playing, involved with the fans, talking to the media...then, watch what he already did last year. OMG, I would be concerned for the safety of Redskin Opposing Offenses this year. There is alot of talk about alot of different players and additions in 2006, but I really can't see any other instance that is so clear as how ST is going to break out this year.

For all you Cowgirls out there...ST owns T.O. ST makes T.O. look like the cry baby that he is! See for yourself...

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I believe you'll see the monster this year in Sean Taylor. All of his legal troubles are behind him. He's participated in OTA's and seems to have matured (staying away from the thug scene). It's going to be a lot of fun watching him wreak havoc on opposing offenses this year.

I know Sean Taylor is gonna breakout this year. He had 2 Touchdowns last season and was 2 or 3 Yards away from having 3 Touchdowns.

I can't wait to watch Sean this year and watch him prove all his doubters wrong...

(Yes, I've actually have seen people call Sean Taylor a bust:laugh: )

I hope, no, I expect Sean Taylor to step up and become THE best safety in the league this year. He's in his third year under Williams, his legal troubles are gone, he was here for all the offseason work and to top it off, he's the best athlete at the position in the league. Hell, he's probably one of the best athletes in the league, period, at any position. With the added rush from Carter up front, along with the overall increased talent and depth of the D-line giving QBs less time, Taylor should explode this year and leave no question as to his prowess. This is the year for him to take his game to another level.

The "Steam Train" is going to be a ball hawk this year no doubt. I agree with the addition of Carter as a pass rusher it's going to cause all types of mayhem, which in turn will give ST more chances at picks. I think he will be at the Pro Bowl, he just has to get more ints. I know roy Williams is a SS and Sean Taylor is a FS, but there is no way that ST can get snubbed again on the Pro Bowl. Williams doesn't even come close to being where ST is. Not even close to the same ballpark.:logo:

I know Sean Taylor is gonna breakout this year. He had 2 Touchdowns last season and was 2 or 3 Yards away from having 3 Touchdowns.

I can't wait to watch Sean this year and watch him prove all his doubters wrong...

(Yes, I've actually have seen people call Sean Taylor a bust:laugh: )

Anyone who calls Taylor a bust does not know what the hell they're talking about! They probably were Cowboys fans.

Anyone who calls Taylor a bust does not know what the hell they're talking about! They probably were Cowboys fans.

One of my best friends said ST wasn't a good cover safety & yeah he is cowgirl fan. He tried to argue with me that Ryan Clark was our free safety last year. Cowgirl for ya.

I don't know if it's possibly to have better numbers in the stat sheets because of polamalu but I would rather have Taylor because he is the more feared of the two and definately has as big of an impact on the outcome of the game...now, could you imagine those two on the same team?

One of my best friends said ST wasn't a good cover safety & yeah he is cowgirl fan. He tried to argue with me that Ryan Clark was our free safety last year. Cowgirl for ya.

Thats all you need to know. Those guys are jealous because they see in Taylor what they wish they had in Roy "Texas Toast" Williams.

Archived