Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lincoln Kennedy former nfl analyst to the redskins? (Merged)

redskinsfanjm30

God i hope not he's old, out of shape, and hasnt played in 3 years.

He's only 35, left the league at 33. If anything, all his injuries have healed. He just would need to get in shape because he was one of the best if not the best tackle in the game when he played. Sign him to a vet minimum and let him use training camp and the first couple of weeks into the season to get in shape. He would be the insurance we need on the o-line if he can still play.

He's only 35, left the league at 33. If anything, all his injuries have healed. He just would need to get in shape because he was one of the best if not the best tackle in the game when he played. Sign him to a vet minimum and let him use training camp and the first couple of weeks into the season to get in shape. He would be the insurance we need on the o-line if he can still play.

I might be wrong, but if I remember correctly when he retired from the raiders he was on the downside of his career. Now hes been a co-host on NFL network recently. I just dont think he can get back into playin shape and that it would be a waste of a roster spot that we could use for Lumsden, Nemo, or White.

It's DC, so why not add a guy named Lincoln Kennedy, since we've already got a guy named Washington.

OK...it's a done deal...even if he's riding the pine he needs to be signed!!!:applause: :applause: :laugh:

I might be wrong, but if I remember correctly when he retired from the raiders he was on the downside of his career. Now hes been a co-host on NFL network recently. I just dont think he can get back into playin shape and that it would be a waste of a roster spot that we could use for Lumsden, Nemo, or White.

Yea, he was on the downside of his probowl caliber career, but we don't need him to start, only be a good backup, which he would be. You got to bring him in at least to give him a look and if he does make the roster, he wouldn't be taking a spot from a rb back, he would be competing for a spot with the others at oline. Probably would bump out Tyson Walter.

I hear he's on the run from the cops.

He ate Rich Eisen and Solomon Wilcots during a commercial break.

:laugh: :laugh: This is pure comedy. Tooo funny. :laugh:

On another note, perhaps taking a look will not hurt. Who knows he could be a diamond in the ruff.

Yea, he was on the downside of his hall of fame caliber career, but we don't need him to start, only be a good backup, which he would be. You got to bring him in at least to give him a look and if he does make the roster, he wouldn't be taking a spot from a rb back, he would be competing for a spot with the others at oline. Probably would bump out Tyson Walter.

Ok. I can understand that. If he can be a decent back-up thats something we could use. As long as he isnt takin a spot from one of those rbs im fine with it.

Archived