Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what madden 07 (360) screwed up about the skins

chow184

from just watching the vid of the skins

I can see that

they listed Chris Cooley as a FB......what dumb *****. being an H-back last year he lined up mainly as a TE,and now under Saunders scheme he is a pure TE.Good thing I didn't get my hopes up watching the ratings vid where cooley was a 95.

Marcus Washington is our strongside linebacker(they put him at weakside),they have Holdman at strongside(Holdman and Roger McIntosh are competing for the weakside job)

they have philip daniels and Andre Carter's spots mixed up

in the game Daniels is a RE and Carter is LE,as we know is will be Carter at RE and Daniels at LE.

I hope we can edit players this time around(on the 360) to correct EA's mistakes

EA has roster updates per internet, last year it started out without Tedy Bruschi and Ray Lewis was ok, then when Bruschi returned he was added to the roster and Lewis was put on the injury list (since he was injured) . I guess you'll have to get xbox live and download the update.

Christ, calm down people. I'm sure they messed up things for the other teams, too. Cooley is a FB, and Lloyd has locks, who cares? Hot route Cooley if you want to throw to him.

false

and lloyd doesn't have wild jungleman dreads

false

haha quality. Whats false, you think every other team is 100% accurate, and how do you know? And how do you know nothing will change between now and a month later when Madden is released? And in the vid, Lloyd did have dreds stickin out of his helmet, in real life his rows stick out a little, not that much, but the game only has so many hairstyle options, so he got the dreads look.

haha quality. Whats false, you think every other team is 100% accurate, and how do you know? And how do you know nothing will change between now and a month later when Madden is released? And in the vid, Lloyd did have dreds stickin out of his helmet, in real life his rows stick out a little, not that much, but the game only has so many hairstyle options, so he got the dreads look.
Christ, calm down people. I'm sure they messed up things for the other teams, too. Cooley is a FB, and Lloyd has locks, who cares? Hot route Cooley if you want to throw to him.

false

working 8 hours of a part time job to plop down 60 bucks to spend on the game it better be as perfect as it can be.

I don't want to spend another hour fixing EA's lazy mistakes.

false

working 8 hours of a part time job to plop down 60 bucks to spend on the game it better be as perfect as it can be.

haha you know "false" doesnt mean much unless u specify what it is you are referring to exactly...anyway, so dont buy it

I like how they brought back running plays based on picking a player.

I remember they used to have this I think in previous Maddens? Maybe it was ESPN...but I'm glad to see it again.

That way I can pick one player and it'll show me all the plays for that player instead of by formation.

false

he isn't saying that cooley is a fullback, or that brandon lloyd actually has dreadlocks, he is saying "who cares if ea sports made cooley a fb and that they gave lloyd dreadlocks?"

false

false

It is clearly stated that Spiff said : "Cooley is a FB, Lloyd has locks, who cares?" Meaning, Who cares if EA lists them as such. Correct it and be done with it. Who knows, maybe those vids were done a while ago? Maybe the programmer who was playing the game when the shots were taken switched the roster himself to his liking?

You are putting WAY TOO much stock into a very minor detail of a VIDEO GAME!! Relax brah! :doh: :laugh:

If it takes you an hour to change a small amount of roster changes then may the Lord help you. :doh: :laugh:

It is clearly stated that Spiff said : "Cooley is a FB, Lloyd has locks, who cares?" Meaning, Who cares if EA lists them as such. Correct it and be done with it. Who knows, maybe those vids were done a while ago? Maybe the programmer who was playing the game when the shots were taken switched the roster himself to his liking?

You are putting WAY TOO much stock into a very minor detail of a VIDEO GAME!! Relax brah! :doh: :laugh:

If it takes you an hour to change a small amount of roster changes then may the Lord help you. :doh: :laugh:

caps lock and excess use of exclamation points

that's not very relaxing brah :laugh:

Archived