Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC East Drama?

Kindred

The season hasnt even started yet and I can already sense/feel the drama and tension in the upcoming games in our division. Which matchups are the most dramatic to you guys?

Redskins vs Cowboys

Self explanatory, but I'll outline it again regardless - We smacked em upside the head twice last year. They want revenge. We want to smack em around again.

Redskins vs Giants

Lavar & Pierce both have chips on their shoulders and will be gunning for us, especially LA.

Their cheap ass poaching of our players for knowledge of our calls & playbooks (offense hassleback, defense pierce)

Redskins vs Eagles

With TO gone, no real beef anymore. Except with their ghetto thug fans. Nobody likes them very much.

Cowboys vs Eagles

TO vs Mcnabb. This might get bloody. Should be enjoyable to watch. Hope the eagles win and TO throws a couple tantrums.

Did I overlook any dramatic situation? Whew, things are going to be UGLY this season.

Clinton Portis' Mom v. Philadelphia Fans.

I know its not a divisional game, but Giants v Colts is interesting...

I dont understand why people say the Boys Eagles game is a game between TO and McNabb. They have 0 effect on how the other plays. Like last week the Cubs Astros game was 'Clemens v Maddux.' Two pitchers that will have 0 effect on how the other plays.

I dont understand why people say the Boys Eagles game is a game between TO and McNabb. They have 0 effect on how the other plays. Like last week the Cubs Astros game was 'Clemens v Maddux.' Two pitchers that will have 0 effect on how the other plays.

Not True, when I played in High School everytime I played my cousins I brought it. They were RB and TE, I was an OL. I played hard everytime and they played hard too. So it dose have some effect.

Any matchup in the NFC East is huge...Those are the six games that make or break your season..every team is a contender and I think we have out work cut out for us.

The big difference for us this year is that no one is going to know what to expect from our offense. A lot of supporting cast added this year and a new genius behind all of it. The defenses in the NFC East better look out everytime the skins snap the ball!!

The season hasnt even started yet and I can already sense/feel the drama and tension in the upcoming games in our division. Which matchups are the most dramatic to you guys?

Redskins vs Cowboys

Self explanatory, but I'll outline it again regardless - We smacked em upside the head twice last year. They want revenge. We want to smack em around again.

Cowboy Weeks are always major weeks, regardless of the standings. Both teams, or their fans atleast, are always out for blood. But, to say that a 14-13 win was smacking them upside the head is just crazy. We are just very lucky that they didn't have a real safety in the backfield at the end of that game.

Redskins vs Giants

Lavar & Pierce both have chips on their shoulders and will be gunning for us, especially LA.

Their cheap ass poaching of our players for knowledge of our calls & playbooks (offense hassleback, defense pierce)

These two (possibly three) games are going to be very interesting. The Gnats are the only team we did not sweep in our division last year, they were handed the title by the league (9 home games), and now they have two whiny ex-Redskins LB's that are going to be out to "prove something." To bad Lavar couldn't prove anything more than being a media whore while he was here.

Redskins vs Eagles

With TO gone, no real beef anymore. Except with their ghetto thug fans. Nobody likes them very much.

I feel that there will always be beef with the Eagles regardless of who they field. They are a division rival and have the worst fans in pro sports.

Cowboys vs Eagles

TO vs Mcnabb. This might get bloody. Should be enjoyable to watch. Hope the eagles win and TO throws a couple tantrums.

This should be great to see. Usually I hope for both these teams to kick the crap out of eachother and end their games in a tie, but this year I would love to see Philthy sweep, and win by large margins, just to push a long the inevitable bomb that is know as TO. Plus, I want some more of those stunned Tuna on the sideline pictures, like the ones from Fed EX last year.

All in all, I always feel that our division has the best rivalries and, now that even the mediots can sense the high octane of our division, this year should be really fun to watch (if we come out on top thast is :) ).

HTTR:helmet:

Not True, when I played in High School everytime I played my cousins I brought it. They were RB and TE, I was an OL. I played hard everytime and they played hard too. So it dose have some effect.

Whether McNabb throws to Pinkston or Westbrook has no effect on whether TO catches a long ball. Do you understand what Im saying? Its not a CB/WR type of battle.

When I played football and baseball I brought it too when my friends were on the opposing side...but you understand what Im saying. (lets say Maddux and Clemens were both in the AL with the DH) They never face each other, only 9 other players. Understand?

But yes, the intangibles I am aware of but Im not speaking of those.

Cowboy Weeks are always major weeks, regardless of the standings. Both teams, or their fans atleast, are always out for blood. But, to say that a 14-13 win was smacking them upside the head is just crazy. We are just very lucky that they didn't have a real safety in the backfield at the end of that game.

You're right, the first game was more like getting a quickie from their bride to be right before the wedding. ;)

Oh you KNOW that the eagle safeties and cornerbacks will be all over TO though. They're not going to let him show them up in their house.

Jesus man, can't any of you let anything slide without having to point it out like little kids? By the way dude that pic on your sig ain't your girlfriend it's the chick from the movie, "Girl Next Door."

obviously, im being sarasatic in both situation... i was trying bring some laughter to the topic.. and of course that pic is not my girlfriend

:laugh:

These two (possibly three) games are going to be very interesting. The Gnats are the only team we did not sweep in our division last year, they were handed the title by the league (9 home games), and now they have two whiny ex-Redskins LB's that are going to be out to "prove something." To bad Lavar couldn't prove anything more than being a media whore while he was here.

I feel that there will always be beef with the Eagles regardless of who they field. They are a division rival and have the worst fans in pro sports.

This should be great to see. Usually I hope for both these teams to kick the crap out of eachother and end their games in a tie, but this year I would love to see Philthy sweep, and win by large margins, just to push a long the inevitable bomb that is know as TO. Plus, I want some more of those stunned Tuna on the sideline pictures, like the ones from Fed EX last year.

All in all, I always feel that our division has the best rivalries and, now that even the mediots can sense the high octane of our division, this year should be really fun to watch (if we come out on top thast is :) ).

HTTR:helmet:

I resent that. Just add alcohol, and anybody can be an *******. And by the way, we never shot anybody at one of our games!

cough cough Colts!@

How exactly is LA poached? Didn't he give us money to leave. Let's not get too caddy. When we sign someone it is great, when someone else does it poaching? Did we poach the Jets in a cheap ass way?

Not Lavar. Antionio Pierce and Matt Hasselback (or was it tim?)

I'll enjoy seeing Payton audiblizing and making Lavar look like a FOOL

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Archived