Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

10% off all Redskins Jerseys at NFL Shop

ThatGuy

Hey all, though my little Redskins blog, I got a link from NFLshop.com to get 10% off jerseys. I'd figured I'd pass it on here, since there's only about a bazillion more people who come here than there, gotta help out my fellow Skins fans.

The deal works on any jersey (replica, authentic and the throwbacks) and the 10% comes off when you go to checkout.

EDIT: Can't get the link code to work here. So here's a link to a page where I have the actually link up.

I should also add that the link is good until July 31st.

UPDATE: My blog is running like garbage today, this page also has the link up: http://www.thehealthyscratch.com/10-off-jerseys-at-nfl-shopcom/

It would have to be free to purchase from the NFL Shop as they are not only expensive, but consistently messing up the jersey they print. Purchase from the Redskins store or EBAY.

EBAY is my preference, I purchased Arrington a couple of years ago and Cooley this winter to replace my Arrington Jersey.

It would have to be free to purchase from the NFL Shop as they are not only expensive, but consistently messing up the jersey they print. Purchase from the Redskins store or EBAY.

EBAY is my preference, I purchased Arrington a couple of years ago and Cooley this winter to replace my Arrington Jersey.

I bought a supposedly authentic, autograpghed John Riggins jersey from EBAY last year and showed it here yesterday. An observant member pointed out the fact that the colored stripes on the sleeves were inverted/upside down I should say. I trusted EBAY so implicitly that I didn't even notice that obvious defect.

thanks doyler, so whats the difference and what are the advantage of this jersey over a regular replica

I have a Portis EQT. The material is much more substantial than replicas and the color is better too. Each letter and number is indiviually sewn on but they are not made out of fabric like on authentic jerseys. It is more like a stiff vinyl material. Also, they definitely hang off your body wayyyyy better than a nasty replica. The replica's might as well be t-shirts. I really like my Portis EQT but my next purchase might be an authentic. Authentics are MONEY.

thanks doyler, so whats the difference and what are the advantage of this jersey over a regular replica

EQT, while about $35 more than a replica, are far superior in my opinion. They offer Iron-on numbers, that resemble the stitching look of an authentic. They also have a matching fabric on the inside of the holes in the jersey, to better create a realistic feeling. This was, you can wear a white shirt underneath your burgandy jersey and not have white dots appearing on your jersey. The EQT is to Replicas, what the Swingman line for basketball jerseys is to NBA Replica jerseys.

Archived