Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Running backs Rankings

Taylor 21

Jordan and Johnson haven't proved it over the seasons to put them near the top of the pack.

Brian Westbrook is a great flanker, as a straight ahead runner he is a bit above average for the time he plays before the inevitable injury problems hit.

Jordan and Johnson haven't proved it over the seasons to put them near the top of the pack.

Brian Westbrook is a great flanker, as a straight ahead runner he is a bit above average for the time he plays before the inevitable injury problems hit.

Johnson needs to prove that he can put up numbers like he did in the games he played last season for an ENTIRE SEASON before he deserves to be #1. For the pace he set, I seriously doubt he ever will. Seriously, 336 carries in 9 games started? That pace for 16 games? Right.......

Those are fantasy football rankings.

That makes more sense then the rankings....

Maybe you sould change the title to "Fantasy RB Rankings" if this is the case because i cant see LT behind anyone, and i cant see Portis at no. 5. He was ranked no. 5 goin into last year's preseason wasnt he?

im not used to this love the media has givin us lately.

i guess im still kinda used to seein the skins being placed 12-20 in the weekly power rankings wit sarcastic messages that say we spend money in the wrong place and how our "star players" underachieve and how spurrier's fun n gun flopped.

i used to watch the coach's show wit spurrier.....and it would always seem he was clueless when sonny and george would point out mistakes in the previous game. he would always say we'll get em next week.

but we never did.....12-20 his record

these are fantasy football rankings, and these are pretty accurate. LJ imo should definitly be #1 in everyones list for fantasy. I agree with most of this list except Portis over Barber cuz im biased. :) and Edge ahead of rudi. Plus ronnie brown should be top 10 fantasy wise.

Archived