Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Running backs Rankings

Taylor 21

Nope LJ should be below Alexander, LT, Barber, and Portis. Like the NFL Live boys said the other day, ya can't rate him based on 9 games. You gotta give the edge to the guys who did it all season long.

HTTR!,......editing-if this is fantasy league stuff uhhhhhhh I have nothing to say 'cuz I don't have any friends that like fantasy football :(

Please be my friend and invite me into a league this year...please someone teach me the ways of FANTASY :D

I wouldn't even put Jordan in the top 10.

Why not? He had a great year in '05, why wouldn't he have a great year in '06?

edge should definately be ahead of jordan

I'd pick Jordan before Edge honestly. Arizona had the worst running game in the league last year. They were so close to setting the record for least rushing yards. James will make them improve of course, but it's still a concern.

I think everyone's agreed on a top 5 of LJ, LT, Alexander, Barber, and Portis (in some varying order), then there is a perceived big drop off after the #5 spot. My question is why isn't Rudi Johnson included with the leftovers, not the top group? The last 2 years he's had 1454 and 1458 yards, respectively, with 12 TD each year. Seems to me he shouldn't be grouped with guys like Jordan, Westbrook, Brown, Davis, etc. I see Johnson as much more of a sure thing than the other "non-top-5ers".

I think everyone's agreed on a top 5 of LJ, LT, Alexander, Barber, and Portis (in some varying order), then there is a perceived big drop off after the #5 spot. My question is why isn't Rudi Johnson included with the leftovers, not the top group? The last 2 years he's had 1454 and 1458 yards, respectively, with 12 TD each year. Seems to me he shouldn't be grouped with guys like Jordan, Westbrook, Brown, Davis, etc. I see Johnson as much more of a sure thing than the other "non-top-5ers".

DD and Westbrook (Westbrook had some big games though) were 17th and 18th in fantasy points last year, so I see your point there. Lamont Jordan was 8th, while Rudi Johnson was 7th. Rudi probably should be in the top 10.

EDIT: I didn't even notice Rudi was in the top ten already. There's nothing wrong with him being 7th.

When L. Tomlinson wasn't rated first it lost me....

I'm not sure LT should be rated first though. People think that Johnson was only good last year but he had a heck of a year in 2004 when he got to touch the ball. LT is more of a sure thing especially considering the coaching staff change in KC but Johnson's upside is enormous.

Here are his numbers in his 12 career starts:

rushing 330-1,627-21 4.93 ypc

receiving 39-434-2

Archived