Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's gonna happen when....

RedskinsFan72

Santana will come over and defend his brother. Taylor and both Moss' will get in a huge fight. The fight will then spread to the locker and Gibbs will be unable to control it. The Redskins will implode from within. Then the Eagles take the division and win the Super Bowl.

:)

Santana will come over and defend his brother. Taylor and both Moss' will get in a huge fight. The fight will then spread to the locker and Gibbs will be unable to control it. The Redskins will implode from within. Then the Eagles take the division and win the Super Bowl.

:Crickets Churping: :P

I think Santana will see if his brother is alright, and then carry on with the game.

....and then you woke up :laugh:

Sounds a lot like the 05 eagles....just sub Moss for McNabb, Taylor for TO, and Gibbs for Andy Reid :applause:

Sounds a lot like the 05 eagles....just sub Moss for McNabb, Taylor for TO, and Gibbs for Andy Reid :applause:

Now thats comedy :laugh: Actually I'll bet he won't do anything but cringe, since he'll be on the sideline while the D is on the field. I doubt he's going to be walking onto the field during a game, unless his bro is laying there not getting up. I'm not wishing that on little Moss, for his sake, I hope he pulls a Terry Glenn and just ducks.

Classic Who Del!

Archived