Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gilbertology Back up!

Taylor 21

hahaha yeah i got a little BUMP crazy lol, thanks guys and yeah pres. clinton, im on that right now bro

Good job man!

Oh yea as JBird pointed out there are some spelling errors. It should be They have Mr. Clutch. Also you should write that he hit the winning shot over Chandler and Hinrich. One because it makes him seem more of a super hero and also because he actually did.

Ok I fixed all the problems you guys found, and Pres. Clinton, i got the picture you wanted and alot more with them so go check them out bro.

HAHAHA...I LOVE THAT PICTURE!! Everything looks great man, im tryna find you some videos to put. I saw your thread in the Wizards forum. I read what you said about you tube but I think you could get it to work. Maybe sharing it,or clicking the more links button or something. Or maybe stealing the code :silly: . But yea, couldnt find nothing on google either. Just ones you got to pay for.

Oh ya, in your other thread about finding wallpapers, some one posted a great link which has a couple of awesome ones about Gil. One being the shot he hit against the Bulls. :silly:

Anyways, im off to sleep, later bro.

Great Job so far!

:laugh: When you bump, your thread should be on page 2**

Looks good, bro.

EDIT: I don't know if its just me, but the comment box on the opening page looks bad. You should definitely get that outta there. :2cents:

**I have not always followed these guidelines...:D

Nice site. I have a little info, though, courtesy of the Sports Guy that you may want to add:

Gilbert Arenas averaged 29.3 points last season. Kobe Bryant "averaged six more points than Arenas last season but needed an extra 505 shots to do it." Thought you might find that interesting. I know I did.

Go Wizards!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060707

For a second ther, I thought it was going to be the world according to Gilbert Godfried :doh:

:laugh:

awesome site. ;)

hhahahah, yeah lmao i had a friend tell me that too. And Stwasm I added the information you told me, and yeah i thought it was very interesting too.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived