Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Larry's big Monday announcement?(Merged)

AFskinsfan

Larry Michael said that there would be a big announcement on Monday, anyone have any ideas as to what it may be? He said this on the Thursday update on redskins.com

The anouncement is that there is a bar mitzvah for one of Snyder's kids and we're all invited...only ES guys that have posted a minimum of 45,000 posts can attend though so I'm out...oh well, I'll get there some day. Until then hail everyone.

HTTR!

A recent column in the Examiner (newspaper) speculated that Larry would occupy the late morning time-slot on Red Zebra, after Mike and Mike and before Dan Patrick. Gee, what a choice......Larry or Polley/Czabe. Oh joy.....guess we'll see!

I don't see Czaben ever being employed by the Redskins.

He's gonna annouce that there is only 13 more days until training camp begins.:laugh:

seriously though, either: the Red Zebra thing, Rocky signed or is close or we finally decided to cut Taylor Jacobs.

If I could choose: 4 Jumbotrons and a $500,000 sound system....and Hooters waitresses to certain sections for different games. That'd definately be money.

WRONG!!!!!! its going to be an intern lingere calendar....sorry its late and thats where the ole noggen is. Most of his major announcements are not so major....maybe the grass is growing, new sprinkleres maybe. Red zebra Needs FRANK!!!!!!!

Archived