Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grillz...(not the cooking kind)

macnoke03

A local radio station here in Roanoke was talking this morning about how four school districts in Texas (around Dallas) are banning students from wearing their Grillz ( for those that don't know what a grill is, its those diamonds some rappers wear in their mouth, kinda like diamond dentures :) ). I didn't realize so many kids had these, but Texas is kinda where it all started.

haha that's awesome and serves them right. The last place I worked had a guy who spent like 2 grand on his cap. It looked like ***

How about just wearing big chains and baggy clothes? What is the fascination with jewelry in the mouth. I even think tongue piercing are extremely over rated. And before anyone can disagree I had a girlfriend with her tongue pierced ;) didn't change a thing.

Yeah, "Grillz" really got going in Houston, Tx thanks to white rapper Paul Wall who owns these shops down there. I think it's the stupidest thing ever, and I am actually a fan of "real" hip hop, not the materialistic, gun toting BS that most of the people who rock these grills like.

Yeah, "Grillz" really got going in Houston, Tx thanks to white rapper Paul Wall who owns these shops down there. I think it's the stupidest thing ever, and I am actually a fan of "real" hip hop, not the materialistic, gun toting BS that most of the people who rock these grills like.

That mess was around long before Paul Wall.Cash Money and that clown Master P had them for years.

Sounds like a good move by Texas schools. I'd take it a step further and ban all fashion and behavior related to any current destructive pop culture trend. Kids should go to school dressed neatly. I don't really care if they want to express themselves but if they absolutely have to they can always take up painting.

By the way, they said the reason for not allowing them anymore, was because they wanted kids to be able to get a job when they got out of school

There not permanent they come out, so that makes no sense, and for those that don't like it don't look. If people want to spend thier money on it than so be it.

That mess was around long before Paul Wall.Cash Money and that clown Master P had them for years.

Oh I know this, I just meant that Paul Wall had recently popularized it by taking it mainstream. Sure, guys have had them for a while. But who the hell writes songs about them? Crap.

I bet you get serious gingivitis wearing those things.

If you have no punching power, speak for yourself. :silly:

My punching power level is 11,000;)

What happens if you punch them in the mouth?

Their grillz fall out?

Seriously now, I think someone looks silly in those grillz. I see some kids actually wrap gum wrappers around their teeth (most gum wrappers are silver) so they would look like they did have grills on. I think its a good idea.

Well the reason why I asked what happens if you punch them in the mouth, is because of the damage factor.

I imagine a lot of kids got smacked in the mouth and had to take some stitches or something.

Do that a few times, and you could have parents making a big deal out of it.

on july 4th in philly i saw some girls wearing lights in their grillz. its was red white and blue. lol

yea, they have a lot of those. i just think grillz are another stupid thing that black people don't need to be spending money on. i could go on a 2 hour rant about this but i'll save you guys the trouble of having to read my 3 and a half page report on black youth.

I think it's the stupidest thing ever, and I am actually a fan of "real" hip hop, not the materialistic, gun toting BS that most of the people who rock these grills like.

thank you :applause: :cheers:

Archived