Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grillz...(not the cooking kind)

macnoke03

Living "down south", I have seen tons of people with grillz. In my school, there is plenty of people with grillz. At first I was really surprised to see someone with them and then after a while I got so used to it. Most of the time, teachers joke around with their students about their grillz.

yea, they have a lot of those. i just think grillz are another stupid thing that black people don't need to be spending money on.

Black people are not the only ones who spend money on grillz. Ive seen plenty of white and spanish people with grillz.

Sounds like a good move by Texas schools. I'd take it a step further and ban all fashion and behavior related to any current destructive pop culture trend. Kids should go to school dressed neatly. I don't really care if they want to express themselves but if they absolutely have to they can always take up painting.

:applause: Put 'em all in uniforms. (at least until they can reed, rite, and do sum maf.)

And before anyone can disagree I had a girlfriend with her tongue pierced ;) didn't change a thing.
depends on if the girl knows what shes doing ;)

:laugh: X beat me to it.

Sorry, Coooleeey, I hate to be the one that tells you this, but if you can't see a difference between a pierced toungue and a non-pierced toungue, either:

1) You're lying about it or

2) Your girlfriend gives the worst brain EVER. Like, terrible, makes you want to stop her brain.

Archived