Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Most fun sport to play?

Mooka

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Chalk up another vote for Volleyball. I played in a V-Ball league for many, many years and skill and strategy can more than make up for talent most of the time. That's good for guys like me, who don't have a lot of talent. :)

Also, for those of you who enjoy controlled violence, might I suggest boxing or kickboxing (REAL kickboxing, not that TaeBo pseudo-aerobics crap). There's nothing in the world as theraputic as putting on the pads and beating the hell out of someone. :)

I'm not all that picky and tend to have a blast playing any pick up game so long as the players are well matched. Every sport sucks if you and who you are playing against shouldn't be on the same field/court/etc with. If I play B-ball with some 6-5 gym rat that can jump over a train I'm not going to have much fun - same goes for a 275lb ripped lunatic playing football (emergency room visits suck).

If I have a choice I'll usually play any of the following: football, paintball (woods), basketball, or soccer. No particular order there as the sport played usually depends on who you have to play with.

Chalk up another vote for Volleyball. I played in a V-Ball league for many, many years and skill and strategy can more than make up for talent most of the time. That's good for guys like me, who don't have a lot of talent. :)

Also, for those of you who enjoy controlled violence, might I suggest boxing or kickboxing (REAL kickboxing, not that TaeBo pseudo-aerobics crap). There's nothing in the world as theraputic as putting on the pads and beating the hell out of someone. :)

Good ones, forgot Volleyball and Boxing/Kick Boxing.

Training for Boxing is incredibly fun, err not the endless cardio and running, but the heavy bag/speed bag/reflex bag are all awesome.

Good ones, forgot Volleyball and Boxing/Kick Boxing.

Training for Boxing is incredibly fun, err not the endless cardio and running, but the heavy bag/speed bag/reflex bag are all awesome.

Good point. Heavy bag work is definately up there.

For me its hard to choose

I love playing any of the following at any time... basketball, football, soccer, lacrosse

It really depends on the season, my friends and I play a lot more football when it gets cold, and lots of basketball in the summer. In order to play lacrosse I throw around with my brother a whole lot when we have some down time, and soccer I'll play anytime during the summer

For my golf is much more "recreation" in terms of me playing it. I enjoy it, but I dont take it too seriously where I am really competing

The other sports, I want to win, I talk lots of trash and have the competitive juices flowing

Football, hands down, its the only sport where you gets to whack someone, other than boxing and kickboxing.

Rugby, my friend. You get to whack people, everyone gets to run the ball and kick it, and afterwords you drink like maniacs. Best sprot to play IMO.

But it has to be full sides. Too much running in 6s and 8s.

Archived