Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

In other news, Jacare Mousasi 2 as the co for 176 with Aldo, that should be a wicked fight.

In WTF news, Faber on the Fox Sports1 prelims for 175 fourth of July weekend?????? Fox must have Dana by the balls.

When I first heard that, I though no biggie, Uriah Hall on the prelims, but when I found out is was Faber in the prelims-& Hall on the PPV- I was shocked.

Makes fun of BJJ in general, makes fun of Nogueira BJJ even more, even after getting finished by it.

"In what alternate universe can you beat a guy up for 23 minutes, he wraps his legs around you for 10 seconds, and they declare HIM the winner?"

Then he starts using BJJ to finish fights. Now he's competing in BJJ.

Funny how a few asswhoopings will change a guy.

• Like 1

Chael will probably have a considerable size advantage on him, that might be his only saving grace against Galvao. Galvao is one of those jiu-jitsu super freaks. Could play out a lot like Jacare/Couture did a while back. Jacare clearly the better grappler, but Couture used his size and strength to stay out of danger.

They probably have drug tests

That has the ring of truth to it.

I don't see Fox sports letting their employees get away with calling people faggots on twitter.

True. But they employ Chael Sonnen, not exactly known for his PC speech. (And he's a lying felon) Edited by Destino

Lol, watched Fedor/Arlovski today, that's a coincidence. Arlovski was so active in that fight. Think it's the best we've seen him. Fedor was just a loose cannon like that. I digress. Kind of regret not getting this PPV...

I will never forget this image:

Fedor-Emelianenko-vs-Andrei-Arlovski-mma

Thats the look of a man who sees his soul leaving his body.

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 1

Weidman vs. Machida in 8 days. Any early predictions? I'm thinking Machida has flashes of success, but will ultimately get finished. Thinking sub...standing guillotine? Weidman's done it before, and that's how Jones got him....

I keep imagining a D'arce. Dunno why.

Either Machida puts Weidman to sleep or Weidman wins by decision. Either way I think it ends up being boring due to Machidas ability to avoid damage.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/6/28/5853710/chael-sonnen-fails-second-drug-test-tests-positive-for-hgh-and-epo

Chael Sonnen tested positive for four banned substances earlier this month in a second random drug test administered by the Nevada Athletic Commission.

Sonnen, who recently announced his retirement from MMA, was asked to take a blood and urine test on June 5 in Portland, Ore., by the NAC because at the time he was scheduled to fight at UFC 175 on July 5 in Las Vegas. The commission learned earlier this week that Sonnen failed those tests due to the presence of human growth hormone (HGH), recombinant human erythropoietin (EPO), which is typically used to boost red blood cells that carry oxygen to the muscles, increasing stamina and endurance, anastrozole, used to treat early stages of breast cancer, and human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), the female fertility drug that is often used in an effort to restart testosterone production. Both Sonnen and the UFC were informed of the news earlier this week by the commission.

So apparently, Sonnen was on all the enhancers