Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fireworks from Boston

Pete

Holy Schnikies................... I've seen some great fireworks shows for the 4th OVER THE YEARS, but this one tonight from Boston has to be the best hands down. All synced to music, with some of the coolest new shapes I've seen yet. Glad I made it into the house to catch them...........

WHAT A BLAST

Holy Schnikies................... I've seen some great fireworks shows for the 4th OVER THE YEARS, but this one tonight from Boston has to be the best hands down. All synced to music, with some of the coolest new shapes I've seen yet. Glad I made it into the house to catch them...........

WHAT A BLAST

I was in Boston last week. I'll bet it would be great from the Prudential Tower

Me and the wife got home from the Richmond fireworks tonight and agree. Of course, the only ones in DC she remembered were the funny shapes they make. It is only right that DC or Boston should have the best fireworks, or maybe Philly.

She already wants to go to Boston, one of the few main east coast cities we haven't visited. Now she wants to go on the 4th of July!

They were also the first fireworks we've seen in HD, so maybe that helped.

I was at the Hatch Shell yesterday, and it was a great show. Stephen Tyler and Joe Perry performed live, and the Pops were fabulous.

The 1812 Overture with the cannons is incredible, and if you are there, you can feel the explosions, simply amazing. I would suggest if anyone takes a 4th trip to Boston, to go on the Esplinade and watch the show from the Hatch Shell. It is just simply amazing, and you have to be there in order to get the full effect.

And the music and readings and the small number of fireworks we saw locally here in the Boston-area BEFORE we went national were also great! :) I don't quite understand why they didn't save the more patriotic elements for the nationwide broadcast, though. Hmmm...

CarrollsMine99.

And the music and readings and the small number of fireworks we saw locally here in the Boston-area BEFORE we went national were also great! :) I don't quite understand why they didn't save the more patriotic elements for the nationwide broadcast, though. Hmmm...

CarrollsMine99.

Off Topic and I apologize Ms., and Pete.

Just curious about the Fauria infatuation...Can you lead me to a thread about an explanation ?

The guy hasnt played a single down for the Redskins.

As a guy that has lived in Boston and known many Patriots fans, I simply dont get it.

My take is that you must be family, or very close friends. Yet at the same time a close friend would call Fauria and ask him personally for a jersey.

Nope, not family, but a very BIG fan! :D Here's one message that may offer a bit of insight. This was my first post here: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148267&page=1&pp=15, (http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2628687#post2628687) and others (http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2597009#post2597009)

That'll give you the foundation ofsome of my reasons...

CarrollsMine99.

Archived